oh ok i don't mind

can you meet me outside the
locker rooms after?
security already knows that you can

yeah sure!
syl belly
( read 13:28)

The nickname made heat travel up to my cheeks. Stupid Bellingham.

I didn't want to admit it to anyone but as I made my way up to my seat, I realized how much I did miss Jobe. His dimples and his laugh, even his stupid poses when taking a picture. Shut the hell up Bella, you can't think like that. I told myself.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

The game ended 4-3 with Sunderland winning. Jobe hadn't played, just like he said, but I still enjoyed watching.

Making my way down the hall towards the locker rooms, I could already see Jobe's clean cut hair sticking out amongst the team.

" Jobe!"

He quickly turned around. As he walked up to me, I could see the small beads of sweat on his forehead. He cracked a smile and his dimple's pierced his cheek.

Somehow, not seeing him for almost 2 weeks I seemed to have forgotten how his dark eyes never left my face, or how his forehead creased along with his smile.

" Hey," He stopped in front of me, pulling me in for a hug.

𝑱𝑶𝑩𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑽

" Jobe!" I heard a familiar voice over the noise and whipped around.

Oh god. Even though I hadn't seen her in a while, I still got the same feeling of bliss as I walked up to her but I didn't know why. She was dressed in a short red shirt and black cargo pants, her hair up in one of her " no effort" buns. Even the simplest things she could somehow pull of. Jobe bro get it together mate, she's just your friend.

" Hey," Even though she was just my friend, I still felt myself smile big as I didn't think twice before wrapping my arms around her waist.

" Hey Jobe," Her voice spoke lightly into my ear. She smelled like a sweet vanilla sugar cookie that you would bake around the holidays, and her hair tickled my neck. " Good playing out there."

" Yeah right," I let her go slowly, " it's ok I didn't expect much time out there anyways."

" Ew Bellingham," She said, I could hear the smile in her voice, " what an attitude."

" Ok," I made a face at her, " how have you been?"

" Good, you?"

" Good." We shared a slightly awkward silence, avoiding eye contact.

" So, when are you coming to Manchester again?"

" Oh uh," I rubbed a hand on the back of my neck, " I mean I can come whenever technically. I just need to schedule a little in advance first. Why?"

" I don't know," she said playfully, her eyes lit up. " Maybe you could come visit Jack, Phil, and I."

" I mean i'm always down," I shrugged, " Any day you want to hang just text me ok?"

" Yeah, I will." Digging into her pocket, she quickly looked at her phone screen. " Jack wants me back so we can go to dinner with my parents."

" Oh ok, sorry you couldn't watch me play. You wouldn't have been able to take your eyes off of me."

" Ok Belly," She giggled, making my stomach flutter, " It's ok, let me know when your first actual game is and i'll make sure to come."

" Alright, i'll see you soon?" I asked.

" Yeah," She squeezed my arm before she started to walk away. Turning around she yelled, " Bye!"

Waving to her as she rounded the corner, I tried to suppress my smile as I turned around. I couldn't believe what just happened and why I acted the way I did towards her. But for some reason, seeing her less made me like her more. As much as I wanted to deny it, I couldn't help but have feelings for her. Of course I don't like her! But maybe just a little bit.

liked by jobebellingham and 739,011 othersbellagrealish pulled up and bro didn't even play 😒

bellagrealish pulled up and bro didn't even play 😒

jobebellingham bro what you lit said it was ok
↳ chill bitch

masonmount he just aint him
↳ bro what 😭

mancitygoat9 aint no way they aren't dating
↳ we arent 🤗
•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~|•~•~
hey guys... i'm finally updating this story. i just had a hard time writing so i gave up but i think this chapter is ok? please please please lmk what you think!

Word Count: 1030 Words