Act 1:My little moon.

bright, oh so bright.
  the moon shines,
  it glows with hope,
  for love and sight.
  my dear moon,
  must you leave me,
  when the sun rises,
  must you go?
  please my moon,
  stay with me.
  born and breathed,
  crys and teethed.
  my dear moon,
  you must never leave.

Act 1: my little moon.

  my eyes peak open, the first thing i see, a ball in the sky. it glows and flies, nothing quite like it. it compiments the dark sky around it. the next thing i notice, a man. hes writing. hes at a desk. he hears a noise. my body purrs, it spooks me. i feel my eyes well up and i start wailing. the man quickly gets up. he has black hair, a sharp jawline, he has glasses on. he wears a black thin silkk shirt. he gets up and rushes to me. the man gently lifs me up and crasles me in his arms. i feel warm and i giggle softly. my wailing stops. the man smiles softly.

  "my precious moon." he whispers as he kisses my forehead. he ets me back on the bed, or well. my crib.

  the moon kneels down beside my crib, i stare out the window at the moon. he smiles and kisses my cheek. i cooe and giggle. he puts his index finger over my body. i stare with curiousity and i grab it. my hands are small. im a baby. the man smiles and moves his fingers. i hear a woamn come in. she stumbles in and walks into view. she glares at me.

  "she looks like a rat." the woman hisses. she has a whiskey bottle in her hand. "why did we keep her again? i thought you chose me for my l.." the womas voice trails off and the man turns away. he gets up, i despretly try to grab the finger i once played with. then he grips the womans arm and drags her out of the room.

i hear yelling and creaming, then aloud slam and everything went quiet. the man comes back into view. he has red paint on his face and hands. at least, i think its red paint.

  the man kneels down and catches me staring at the moon. he rubs my stomach, my bre skin felt like a smooth rock, just soft. he stares at the moon. his eyes reflect the dark mystery he holds.

  "my little moon, thats what you were named after. lunar. thats your name." the man exclaims. "my dear little moon, a lunar eclipse, its somthing you might not understand quite yet, but a lunar eclipse is somthing very rare. just like you." he turns and stares at me. he cups my face. "and just like the moon, there is a pull on you. that pull will always bring you back to me. i promise you my little moon, im your daddy, and you're never leaving." he says.

  then my eyes start to fall shut. i yawn softly and my body purrs. i fall asleep.

  when i wake up, i see the man. hes writing again. the sun blinds me i gasp and wail in pain of the random floating light in the sky that replaced my beloved moon. the man smiles and comes to get me. he picks me up and craddles me.

  "hush my moon, its ok. daddys here. i'll mke all the pain disappear, just like magiv." he says. he walks me to a square that leads outside. his large hand lifts up to a metal rod overhead the random square. he pulls on a string and the square falls black. "magic~" he says with a smile. he sits down in the chair with me in his arm. "my dear moon, i wrote a poem for you. would you like to hear it dear?" he asks me.

  intruiged by the book, i reach don to grab it. he chuckles and recites a poem.

"bright, oh so bright.
  the moon shines,
  it glows with hope,
  for love and sight.
  my dear moon,
  must you leave me,
  when the sun rises,
  must you go?
  please my moon,
  stay with me.
  born and breathed,
  crys and teethed.
  my dear moon,
  you must never leave."