p1

___

Y/n was lying restless in bed, tossing and turning as if she was in the midst of a nightmare.

A black goop slithering to her neck, spreading faster.. She can feel her heart pounding in her chest, jumping back in surprise

The black substance crawling inside her mouth, filling it with a sense of power and anger.

Y/n wakes up immediately from both her nightmare and drunken stupor and with a pounding headache, feeling like she've been hit by a truck. The room is spinning, and the last thing she remembers is downing one too many drinks.

her vision blurs as she tries to focus on what's going on. As she blinks the sleep from her eyes, she finds herself lying on a bed in a familiar room, barely smelling the usual scent inside of it, before she sees her aunt and manager "Marjana Parker" standing over her.

Anger written all over her face. She looks down at her with a stern expression and crosses her arms over her chest.

that's when she connected the dots and realized its her aunt's apartment and now she might be in a big trouble.

"What the hell happened last night? Do you have any idea how much trouble you've caused?" Marjana booms.

The model tries to sit up, but her head is pounding, and her stomach is churning from the hangover. She tries to speak, but all that comes out is a hoarse whisper.

"Don't scare me like that again" she says, her voice barely audible.

Marjana shakes her head in disbelief. "YOU MADE A MESS" she says, her voice rising in frustration.

Y/n tries to shake her head, but a wave of nausea washes over her, and she feels like she's going to be sick. She puts her head back down on the bed and closes her eyes, willing the sickness to pass.

The manager sighs, clearly frustrated but also worried about her. "You need to pull yourself together, y/n. You're a professional model, and this kind of behavior is unacceptable. You can't just get drunk and throw a punch on a fan like that. Do you have any idea what kind of position you've put me in? People demanding explanations and apologies. You're lucky I don't fire you on the spot."

Y/n yawns and stretches, trying to shake off the fog of her hangover as she smirks, completely unbothered by her manager's threats leaning back against the pillow "Woah I did that?" she says dismissively.

"the audacity..
you're a public figure y/n! And your behavior has consequences, do you even care at this point?" Marjana says, her voice quivering

But before the manager can say any more, y/n wraps her arms around her, she hugs her tightly, her body shaking a bit with the stress of the night before.

Marjana is caught off guard for a moment, but then she wraps her own arms around y/n and hugs her back.

She knows in that moment that there is more to this story than just the surface level, she has a soft spot for her and she knows her more than anyone else.

"I'm so sorry," Y/n says, with a hint of sincerity in her voice. "I don't know what got into me last night, I wasn't conscious of my actions"

The manager holds her close, her anger evaporating as she feels the genuine remorse in y/n's voice. She realizes that they need to have a deeper conversation about what's really going on.

All of a sudden Y/n felt a strange sensation in the back of her mind, this time it wasn't a hangover anymore, it was her spider sense kicking in and warning her of imminent danger.