Shes quite loud especially decorating and blasting music. Only she can move and hear things when she freezes time.

Its like isolation but people are just sleeping and not able to wake up till she unfreeze.

The H/c haired then proceeds to unpack things. Her guitar putting it on display.

Then putting led lights and little cactus plants she has. While blasting her f/m on the small speaker she has.

Humming to the songs as she continues unpacking and decorating.

Not knowing someone few houses away heard it loud and clear. Making him very upset.

It took 2 hours before Y/n yawned becoming sleepy again. She then unfreeze time and went to bed.

-

-

-

***

Y/n hears her alarm going off her phone. Groaning at the annoying sound grabbing her phone still eyes closed.

Before stopping the alarm. Rubbing her eyes to wake up.

"N/n its time to wake up! Breakfast is ready!"

"Coming Dad!!"

Y/n then does her daily morning routine. Wash her face and changes into uniform.

Her school bag all ready before going down. With a smile seeing that her Dad had gotten her favourite breakfast.

The obvious Eggs and BACON. She hugs her Dad knowing he cooked it for her.

"Thanks Dad!"

"Your Mother went around the neighborhood to greet them so she's not here. Do you want me to drop you to school?"

Y/n nodded as she eats her breakfast with a satisfied smile. Then went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

***

She had finally arrived at her new school Pk Academy. Y/n went in excited to meet her new classmates.

'The car ride wasn't as far as I expected I'll probably walk more often to school..'

When she walked down the halls lots of eyes landed on her. Same as her old school.

"She's Pretty!"

"Omg She's so beautiful!"

Y/n smile at everyone as she passes them.

"Everyone we have a new student please welcome her."

The boys were excited knowing it was a girl expecting a hot girl attractive girl while the girls weren't really that excited.

'Atleast pretend to be more interested.Good grief'

The teacher then motions Y/n to enter and she does. When she does everyone's eyes widened in shock at her beauty.