They'd greeted just about everyone in attendance and dinner was about to be served, finally.

"Of course it did, you have good taste," Yoongi replies.

"You do too though, I don't deserve all the credit," she smiles, nudging his shoulder.

"You get all the credit in my books," he smirks, making her giggle.

"Yeah, well you get 50% of it in mine," she says as he pulls out her chair for her to sit.

"That's generous of you Mrs. Min," he smirks.

"That's humble of you Mr. Min," she replies, matching his expression.

He bends down to kiss her cheek and it tingles from the touch of his lips. It amazes her that after years of being together, she still got these sensations. She has no doubt that she would even if they didn't have their bond. She doesn't have much time to mull that over as their table fills up with their bustling family, the ones around them with friends and guests.

Dinner was served and the bar was opened for their guests to enjoy themselves to the fullest. Most had gotten rooms in the hotel anyways, the perfect setup. Once they've eaten their fills, they make their way over to the dessert table to cut the cake.

"This thing is huge," Yoongi exclaims, making Crystal laugh

The cake had definitely come out bigger than it looked in the pictures and the top half was towering over them both. She holds on to his wrist as he cuts into the cake and they both take a small piece off the slices and feed it to each other, trying not to let their fingers linger in each others mouthes for too long. Family was present after all and neither of them were enthused by the idea of a cake smash.

They grab their desserts plates and sit, watching as guests went table by table to grab theirs as well as a slice of cake cut by staff and as soon as everyone is settled, Sehee passes Yoongi a mic.

"Good evening everyone, now that we're all settled in with dessert and drinks, Crystal and I want to propose a toast," Yoongi says, both standing from their seats.

He passes the mic to Crystal and she repeats the message in English. Staff sets a fancy looking bottle in front of them and Yoongi opens it, pouring the brown liquid into glasses for the two of them.

"We would like to thank you all for coming and helping us celebrate one of the best days of our lives. To everlasting family, friendship, and love," Crystal says, holding her glass in the air.

Yoongi repeats the message in Korean and once everyone's glasses are up, they mimic the newlyweds who clink glasses and throw their drinks back.

"Ooh, that's good," Crystal muses as they sit, her chest warming as the drink goes down.

"One of the finest bourbons in Korea, aged 10 years and costs more than I'm comfortable admitting, but only the best for our wedding night," Yoongi muses, pouring them another shot.