MR. HOTTIE

After having thousand of your friends worry about you about your injury that happened, the twins decided to introduce themselves to you.

Lyney and Lynette walked up to you with a wide smile on their face. Especially Lyney.

❝ Why hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Lynette. One of Fontaines most famous and most talented magicians! ❞

Lynette said with great enthusiasm, holding her hand out to give you a friendly handshake.

You smiled and shook her hand softly.

❝ It's nice to meet you, Lynette. ❞

❝ And I'm her twin brother, Lyney! Also one of Fontaines most famous and most talented magicians. Oh, why, I feel honoured to meet you. ❞

Lyney said as he stepped inbetween you and Lynette, smiling cheerfully as he lend his hand to you.

You got jumpscared by Lyney's sudden appearance but you have him a normal handshake anyways, smiling again. Lyney also smiled.

Lynette had a "are you serious?" face while the rest had a "what the hell?" face, looking confused.

Lyney didn't release your hand though. He just held it even though you both finished handshaking. This made you feel quite awkward.

Lynette groaned, grabbing Lyney away from you. Lyney pouted, looking like he wasn't done with you yet.

❝ Anyways...ahem. Would you like to come watch our magic show tonight? You wouldn't wanna miss out on a spectacular magic show now would you? ❞

Lynette spoke, leaning on her twin brothers shoulder as she looked at you and your friends.

You had an excited expression as you heard that they were hosting a magic show. You heard about Lyney and Lynette's magic show ever since the show was created. You nodded enthusiastically.

❝ Yes! Of course! We would love to! ❞

You responded, smiling sweetly.

Your friends had a look on their face that was saying "I never agreed to this". But you were completely ignoring it and so were Lyney and Lynette.

❝ Wonderful! Just the answer I was hoping for! Now, since you guys are new to Fontaine, I wouldn't mind giving you guys a quick your around Fontaine, Hm? ❞

Lyney said, placing both of his hands on his hips, tilting his head and showing you a great smile.

❝ That would be rather helpful. ❞

Ningguang responded, showing a small smile to Lyney.

❝ Lyney, don't you think you and your twin sister should prepare for your upcoming magic show? It'll require some practice you know. ❞

A slightly deep and attractive voice spoke from behind you and your friend group, walking towards you all.

The voice caught your attention, turning your heads towards the direction of the voice immediately. There, you saw a very handsome and good-looking muscular man.

❝ Neuvillette? Where were you!? I tried calling you when I got to the infirmary but you never answered my calls! ❞

Clorinde said frustratedly, stomping her foot as she was saying so. Neuvillette released a soft chuckle.

❝ Oh, Clorinde, I was just...busy. I'm sorry. I sincerely apologies. ❞

Neuvillette answered Clorinde, smirking sexily, thinking of the moments he was having earlier (ifykyk).

Clorinde rolled her eyes in disgust along with Paimon and Lumine.

Aether, Kaeya and Lyney blushed in embarrassment for they knew exactly what Neuvillette was talking about.

Ningguang and Lynette just scoffed in disgust.

And Beidou, well. Now she felt hor-

❝ So your...going to tour us instead then? ❞

You asked Neuvillette, raising an eyebrow, waiting for his answer.

❝ Yes, indeed. I rather have Lyney and Lynette prepare for their magic show tonight rather than wasting their precious time, touring our new outlanders from afar. Although I appreciate their obliging behaviour. And you should as well. ❞

Neuvillette said calmly as he smiled down at you and your group charmingly. Clorinde walked next to Neuvillette, staring at you and your friends with a bitch-resting face.

Lyney pouted, crossing his arms at Neuvillette's words. He desperately wanted to tour you and your friends because he had a liking towards you. But most importantly he just wanyed to do it because he didn't wanna prepare for his magic show. Lynette could have done it.

Lynette just placed both of her hands on her hips, looking at Lyney, suspecting something from him as she raised one of her eyebrows.

Lyney released a sigh.

❝ Fine...you may tour these lovely people, Neuvillette, while me and my twin sister try and make tonights show an unbelievable, magical night. ❞

Lyney spoke, placing his hand over his chest like he actually meant what he said. He was going to impress the people of Fontaine and you. Along with your friends.

Neuvillette showed a smile if appreciation, satisfied with Lyney's answer. He then looked at Lynette.

❝ What ahout you, Lynette? ❞

❝ Yes, sir Neuvillette. I'll qlmost make sure to blow Fontaines mind away, including our special guests here. ❞

Lynette said, poinring to you and your friends.

Neuvillette was once again, satisfied with the given answer from Lynette like how he was satisfied with Lyney's answer.

❝ Very well then. Now, we must go. Hurry along. ❞

Neuvillette said, walking off with Clorinde following him behind. You, Aether, Lumine, Paimon, Kaeya, Kazuha, Ningguang and Beidou followed as well.

Then Paimon looked at Kazuha.

❝ Kazuha!? Since when were you here!? ❞

Paimon said, totally forgetting that Kazuha was here in Fontaine with them (like the author).

Kazuha released a soft chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck softly.

❝ Since the very beginning, Paimon. ❞

Kazuha answered which made Paimon lose braincells.

❝ Ohhh.... ❞