11. My Dearest Wife, Y/N

Start from the beginning

"Y...you meant everything...even though..."

You panted, looking up at him, "I was honest, and I didn't lie, even trying to make myself look like your crush. Though, it was a bit cheesy, don't you think?" You hefty sighed, letting out a giggle.

Bowser asked, "Why? I don't see the reason why..." His voice trailed off.

"I love you only because of something that I found." You faintly smiled.

He looked at you in shock before he said, "Y/N, I can't imagine how much this--" Kong cut him off by throwing a punch in the jaw, but before he could, Mario stepped in. 

"Hey! Let him go!" He demanded. 

"M-Mario!" You exclaimed to see him beaten up, but he was okay. 

Bowser's anger raised again as he said, "You just don't know when to quit," Mario pops his neck, chuckling. 

"Yeah. I've been told that before." Mario faintly smiled.

Kamek had the star, and Peach could kick out with one of the Koopas using his wand. 

"MARIO! THE STAR!" Shouted Peach. 

Bowser immediately snaps as he begins to chase after it, "NO! That's mine!" He growls. You ran after it to help your brother, hopping from one vehicle to another to get closer.

Mario quickly turned around to rush over to the star, but soon Bowser used his fire breath, trying to burn him. Mario leaps and has nothing to block the fire coming straight at him. As he landed on the ground, he assumed he was already toast. He opened his eyes to see that the fire was not around him, but he heard a slight grunt coming from someone. 

He sat up to see his brother and you holding a sewer lid to block the fire with all his strength protecting Mario.

"Lu..." Mario muttered.

"Nothing can hurt us as long as we're together," He said, straining to hold back the fire. 

You both turned back to see Mario holding his hand out. You two held your hands as he grabbed you to pull back and quickly run towards the star as the fire blazes through. 

Everyone thought you all were finally finished...the smoke swarmed around that no one couldn't possibly witness anything. When the smoke cleared, three figures emerged as they stood among the crumbling rubble.

You three were rainbow-like growling, looking straight ahead at Bowser. Bowser was in shock that you three made it out alive, and he tried to kick you all in the face, but there was no phase. You three looked at each other and nodded to throw a strong punch back at the giant turtle. 

Bowser lands back where the Koopa army was as he stands back.

"RIP THEM TO PIECES!" He commanded. 

The army charged straight toward you, all following King Koopa's command. Mario, Luigi, and you nodded at each other to split up and take on the rest much faster. Each round you guys took didn't take long, with a few punches and kicks to eliminate the Koopa army. The more you fought, the more you could see your parents amazed to see you together fighting against the bad guys. 

It was shocking until the Perona plant appeared and ate you guys, but you three burst out of its mouth.

"MAMA MIA!" Cried the papa. 

The last one standing was Bowser, who was doing everything he could to fight the three of you. Mario flips him, Luigi kicks him in the gut, and you give him an uppercut. Boy, fighting against three siblings was quite enough for him to handle. Soon, you three grabbed his tail, spun him around, and threw him into the air. You threw jumped in the air forming a fist, and gave him the most enhanced punch in the face sending him back down and finishing it off with a kick to break every last bit of his ship.