11. My Dearest Wife, Y/N

Bowser marches over directly at Mario, fumbling with anger. His heart was throbbing, and his muscles were tightening the angrier he was to kill him. 

"YOU RUINED MY  WEDDING!" Bowser shouted. 

Mario glanced back to see him close behind his tail, and Bowser flipped over a car without a care. 

"I was finally gonna be happy!" Bowser said, turning around to grab a large boulder to aim at Mario. He only missed as Mario ducked but was grabbed again. "Now you will suffer!" Bowser tossed him on one of the car hoods.

Mario groaned until Bowser went over to flip the car with Mario on top in the air. 

"LIKE ME!" Bowser exclaimed. 

The car lands on another, almost hitting Mario, and Bowser is ready to crush him. It was like a cat and mouse chase, but Bowser swung his tail to aim at Mario's back as he crashed into a pizza place. Mario cracked his back against the wall where the tv was held up, and he landed on the ground, covered with bumps and bruises everywhere. He was breathing heavily and was trembling after the hit. He tried to get up but couldn't as he felt TERRIFIED and crawled behind the chairs to hide from Bowser. He held his arm aching in pain, urging him not to cry after being tumbled. 

Bowser faces the restaurant, growling, and says, "You really thought you could stop me? You worthless, weak little nothing. Come out and fight! Or are you too scared?" He mimicked. His fist was itching to fight Mario again. He wasn't tired nor through with him quite yet. 

As for you, you ran over to see everything and covered your mouth. Bowser had completely lost his mind and was losing anger because of the ruined wedding. 

Bowser let out an evil cackle forming a large cunning grin across his face. 

"Just what I thought." He said, but his sentence was cut short as Peach appeared. 

She began to fight him, including Toad and Kong as well. You were worried about your brother, and Bowser was fighting against the other three. A lot of grunting and groaning in the distance, and the more he fought back it was just too much to bare. Bowser aimed at Toad, but you stepped in before he could tumble him to the ground. 

"STOP!" You shouted. 

Surprisingly, you didn't expect him to stop like you told him to. He froze momentarily and could see dry tear stains on your face. Your heart was beating so fast, your body was shaking, and you couldn't catch your breath. 

"Just because you're trying to destroy my brothers and rule this universe. It's not going to work out well for you." You shouted directly at the Koopa as he glared straight at you.

"How sad for you. You came here to RUIN everything, and my WEDDING didn't go as planned because you and your brothers were getting in the way!" Bowser was enraged as his eyes were boiling, and his heart was pounding so fast that all he could see was redness.

"Didn't I tell you before that Peach isn't into you, big guy?" You let out a dry chuckle, and he growled directly at you.

"You don't know what it feels like to be loved! Alone! And having anyone to be with you for the rest of your life!" Bowser roared.

"I do! What did you think after I said everything about you, Bowser? I wasn't messing with your heart; I felt what I have for you!" You replied, looking up at him as your eyes met with his facial expression changed.

"W-what? Y-you..." He stuttered out.

During this battle, Bowser was confused, naive, and questionable about your small talk with him.