10. 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖠 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

A/N: Bro...if you saw my message on the "Message Board," my schedule is all over the place now.  Sorry for the wait! Last week was so busy, but I wrote what I could up here. Enjoy! 

The wedding was going bonkers after the ceremony ended, with the two-to-be-wedded couple now fighting against each other. Peach had ice powers and used them against the Koopas attacking her and to freeze Bowser to keep him frozen while handling the others. She even stops the cranking machine to prevent the prisoners from lowering into the lava.

You tagged along the side while wearing the wedding dress that took a little effort to fight around. You ran over to the wedding gifts and opened up. Had Anything useful was a fire flower, and your outfit transformed red. It was raining, ice, and fire all around the place; even the Koopa army was no match for you two girls. 

"I don't know how much more I can take." You said, looking over at Peach while using your fire to aim at the creatures that kept coming. 

"Don't stop fighting! We have to save the prisoners and take out these guys!" Said Peach. 

Peach saw one of the flying Koopas holding a torch, and they threw it toward her. She caught as an idea clicked in her mind, and she lowered it into a pit of lava fountain on the side. She then holds it carefully and leaps into the air to aim directly at the Bomb King. The bomb woke up from sitting in his seat, hearing the top of his head sizzling, and began to panic. 

"PEACH! The ice is breaking apart!" You shouted. 

One of the mushrooms nudged you, and a Koopa grabbed your arm forcefully. You kicked the mushroom and swung the Koopa to the side. Peach glanced over her shoulder to see the crank machine stopped with ice commencing again. 

There was only a little time left before Peach could do Anything else. The bomb that was still lit reached its breaking point and exploded. As Peach was flung to the side of the room and you were hit against the wall, both powers were gone. The chains where the prisoners were being lured down, and they were getting closer to the lava pit. 

Luigi was inside, gripping his hat, clenching his teeth, not knowing what to do. Soon, the cell reached the lava, and the heat slowly entered, and he panicked. He tried to climb up to prevent himself from being boiled alive. 

"WEEE!" Boasted the little blue star as it began to laugh over all the excitement of dying.

It was supposed to end there, but that was when the sound of CLANK got Luigi's attention. Above where the ceremony was held, Don ey Kong had stopped the machine from lowering down. He held the gears to reverse the chains so the prisoners won't get too close to the lava. 

Luigi sighed n relief.

"Boo..." Said the little blue star. He was disappointed. 

 Luigi didn't know who or what was stopping it but climbed out to reach the top. Though he tried to rise and grab the chain, he slipped off. He held the edge, but his grip loosened as he fell off. 

Death was waiting for him, or so he thought...

SWOOP!

Luigi had his shut for a moment and could feel himself...flying? He looked around and glimpsed up, and he saw his brother...Mario!

"Lu!" Mario yelled. 

"Mario?" Luigi exclaimed. 

He couldn't believe his eyes to see his brother again. Mario carried him to the surface where the ceremony was being held, and they landed on the ground. Mario embraced his brother with happiness.

"I told you. See? As long as we're together, everything will be okay." Mario said as he smiled ear to ear. 

You heard a familiar voice and stood up to see your two brothers. You let out a gasp.