~69~ Dumbledore's Death

Beginne am Anfang

"SARA WATCH OUT!"

I turned around and flicked my wand at the Death Eater that was coming at me. "Not tonight, bitch." I snarled. 

People were fighting all around. Ron, Ginny, Remus, McGonagall, Bill, Tonks, Ollie and Fleur. 

I then saw Greyback, who I never even noticed was here, lunge at Bill and swipe at him.  I ran forward. Without even thinking, I barreled into Greyback knocking him off. Greyback growled, but surprisingly, he ran off and up to the Astronomy Tower. I turned to Bill, who was cut up heavily and bleeding. "Fucking hell-"

"Hello there pretty." 

I turned around to see a creepy looking man, and he grinned at me. 

"Fuck you." I seethed, before the two of us started to battle. Soon, the Death Eaters that had run up to the Astronomy tower ran downstairs, with Malfoy and Snape behind them. Harry ran after them too. 

"HARRY!" I yelled. "SNAPE AND MALFOY!" I pointed to the direction they ran to. 

Harry ran after them. Not long after, the Death Eaters left from view. 

"WHERE ARE THEY FUCKING GOING!" I screamed, kicking the wall in anger.

"They've been summoned." McGonagall said, panting heavilly. 

I wiped my face as Remus ran to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Are you alright love?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine physically.....but-"

Remus kissed my forehead. 

"We have to get Bill to the Hospital Wing." said Ollie. 

McGonagall looked at us. "Everyone  must go to the Hospital Wing. I will get the rest as well." s

We all carried Bill up to the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey ordered us to carry Bill to a bed and we placed him there.

Pomfrey looked down at Bill. "What happened?"

"Greyback." Remus said grimly. 

"Will he be alright?" Ginny asked, tears in her eyes. 

"He won't look the same. But he'll be alright." Pomfrey said. "I don't know what the after effects will be though."

"I'm going to go find Harry." Ginny said, turning away and walking out of the Hospital Wing. 

I stepped close to Remus, and he put an arm around my shoulder. I looked around to see Neville in a bed. Pomfrey said he was going to be alright.  She started dabbing at Bill's face with an ointment. I recognized it as the ointment she had used for me as well.

I looked around at everyone. Tonks and Ollie were hugging, looking down at Bill sadly. Ron, Hermione and Luna were standing side by side, Luna trembling slightly. 

I heard the sound of doors opening, and looked over to see Harry and Ginny walking in, holding hands. Right away, Ron and Hermione ran to him an hugged him. Remus and I moved to him too. 

I hugged Harry tightly, and he trembled a bit in my arms. 

"Are you alright Harry?" Remus asked as I let go of him. 

"I'm fine....how's Bill?"

None of us answered, as we all walked back to Bill's bed.

"Can't you fix them with a charm or something?' he asked Pomfrey.

"No charm will work on these," said Madam Pomfrey. "I've tried everything I know, but there is no cure for werewolf bites. Just like when Sara was injured a few years ago."