Chapter TWENTY FIVE

Start from the beginning

Liked by: charlesleclerc,marcmarquez,lewishamilton and 1.762563 more

alana_basset: Alexa play hips dont lie by shakira

danielricciardo:lelolelolelelo
lewishamilton: that's another song Danny

"Daniel Joseph Ricciardo!l I whisper yelled at him while he was talking to Max.

"Scuse us Max,Daniel has done something incredibly stupid." I said to him while he laughed.

"I figured when you pulled out the government name." He said and walked away towards Kelly while I pulled Danny by his arm.

"What?" He asked confused while I glared at him,when he saw my glare he took a step back,good he's scared.

"Charles is here..." I said and carried on. "With Alexandra." I said further thats when Danny took his original spot and glared.

"If he wants to play that game then you play it to. You know Marc Marquez right? He's here and he's a fan." He said and gestured with his head towards Marc.

"I'm not approaching him." I said and shook my head rapidly.

"You don't have to just go to where he is and I guarantee you that you will have his attention."

"That's-that's surprisingly a good idea see you Danny you can go back to your boyfriend Max." I said and he fake laughed and showed me the middle finger then shoved me into the direction where Marc was.

"But wait." I said and clutched onto Danny's arm with urgency and he turned around and looked down at me as he stepped closer to me.

"Charles and I we fought we didn't break up I think." I said and he looked at me and grabbed my face in his hands.

"If he can walk around with her without a thought you can speak to Marc." He said and let go of my face and looked behind me. When I saw that he looked behind I turned my head around slightly and saw Charles looking at Danny and I with a clenched jaw.

"You are right..." I whispered to Danny. And he winked at me and leant down to my height so he could whisper in my ear, "I'm doing this so he can see he's the only one fumbling and don't worry Heidi knows you aren't that type of girl she's probably more worried about Max."He said and stepped away and gave me a lazy smile not the usual Danny ones and I chuckled at the last bit of what he said. (For some reason dannys slight smiles turn me on like that smirk yeah)

I turned around and passed Charles on the way to get to the area where Marc was but he gripped onto my wrist as I tried to walk past him and pulled me to him. I collided with his chest and he held up my wrist that he was clutching and kissed the tips of my fingers.

"Ma cherie..."He said and didn't let go of my wrist and left it on his chest while his other hand went to my hip while he looked at my lips and back to my eyes.

"People will see..." I whispered while I tilted my head and gave him siren eyes. I've been learning how to do that Kika taught me.

"Let them...we may have fought but you are still mine." He said while he lowered his head into my neck and kissed my collar bones.

"No you don't get any of me until you apologize and mean it." I said and pulled my wrist out of his hold and walked away from him making sure to sway my hips.

Charles POV

She might think I wasn't watching her while I was with Alexandra but I was. I was watching her every move. I saw her go speak to Danny normally I wouldn't feel anything because I know they are naturally close until I see him take her face in his hands and all I could feel was rage.