ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ - ᴏᴏᴘꜱ ɪ ꜱʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ

"Two shots of tequila!" I shouted across the bar of the best club in the whole of London

"Two shots of tequila!" I shouted across the bar of the best club in the whole of London. The bartender nodded before he smiled sweetly and I soon stood rested against the wooden counter top. My friend Tillie had already been here for about an hour - she was wasted and danced away on the dance floor with another friend she'd brought with her. 

I needed to catch up with the alcohol. I'd never really felt the need to drink to get my problems out of my mind - except for today that is. 

I'd managed to slip out of the apartment without Quentin noticing as he was watching TV - very loudly might I add. 

Technically he'd told me I could take this night and use it for some me time - and this is me time for me. 

The bartender slid the two shots in my direction before I proceeded to pay, he smiled at me before walking over to the next customer. My fingers held the shots - making some sort of odd feeling when my warm hands met the cold glasses. 

I eyed my beloved shots and soon I'd downed the both of them in one swoop - the sting soon hitting me that normally held me in doubt of ever drinking again. 

ugh! that burns! 

I shook my head in disgust before I turned towards the dance floor once again to find my friends. With every step I took I could feel the stickiness of the floor and as I walked, sweaty bodies nudged me as they danced and sang the songs of their life. 

"Oh my god, I love your dress!" somebody suddenly shouted at me and that's when I saw Tillie's friend who pulled at my arm lightly to gain my attention - her dress was absolutely beautiful and the way she moved her body made me want to be her

I laid my arm gently against her shoulder before shouting at her. "Thank you! It's thrifted! Oh, and I love your dress too!" I beamed before I looked down at my own outfit. 

Soon Tillie walked towards the two of us, I hadn't seen her in a while

Soon Tillie walked towards the two of us, I hadn't seen her in a while. "Where have you been?" I asked with a scream, trying to overbear the loudness of the music. 

Tillie's friend spoke up, "Oh she's off sucking the face of that guy over there." 

At that Tillie gawked before replying. "Oi! Stop with that - hooked up with a guy that looked lonely, so what?" she said sheepishly. I smiled with a slight chuckle before I shook my head in disapproval. 

But Tillie only laughed at that. 

 ꜰɪᴠᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

"You know, I really love you guys. Like seriously. You're the best friends ever!" I shout as I hug both Tillie and her friend who I've now come to know as Maeve - and they're the best!

I can feel how my balance has worsened and I how my smile is sticking to my lips - I was drunk. 

I hug them tightly as I can feel them squeeze themselves around me - but soon I've broken the hug and I am on my way towards the bathroom once again. I think I've been at least three times tonight, and I've only been here for two hours!

I shut the door heavily before making sure that it's locked, I fumble myself onto the toilet and soon there is a stream pouring into the said toilet. 

"I went potty." I mumble to myself in pride before a little chuckle escapes me. 

I couldn't tell if it was the drunkenness that made me say that or if it was something else - but I giggled at myself for my choice of word. 

As I stood up again I take notice of the cluttered walls - it was filled with a bunch of doodles - and someone has doodled a little tiara on wall! 

Oh how I love tiaras! That's because I love princesses and I would really like to be a princess when I get older. 

Oh my god Quentin has to know that! He just has to know that!

I grab my phone from my pocket before I scroll through my contacts list and soon enough I find Quentin's contact - my thumb easily clicking on his number. The phone rings in signals - but after three or four of them signals there is a heavy breath answering the phone call with a stressed 'Hello?'

"Hi Quentin!" I beam before a chuckle escape me and I cover my hand with my mouth as I giggle. 

"Stevie Dahlia! Where are you?" Quentin sounded a little mad! 

Oh why was Quentin mad?

"You know Quen? I went potty!" I announced proudly as I smiled at myself in the bathroom mirror. 

The line was quiet for a little long and I began to wonder if Quentin was still there. "Oh no" he mumbled very quietly, almost as if I wasn't suppose to hear that. 

He continued, "Stevie, darling, have you slipped? How old are you sweetie?" Quentin asked carefully - now with a much gentler voice than he had before. 

"Stevie four, Quentie!" I began to jump and twirl all over the place, suddenly my legs were so very much restless - I needed to move!

"You're four? What a big girl, aren't you?" I could hear the sound of keys rustling in the background as I talked to him on the phone. "Are you at a club, Stevie darling?" he asked. 

I twirled before heaving out in a breath, "Yesh, Stevie at club!" 

"Funsies! Can Stevie very carefully walk out of the potty-room and walk up towards one of the bartenders and hand the phone to them. Daddy would like to speak to them." 

I looked at myself in the mirror once again with a big smile before answering, "Stevie - really likes the bartenders here, Quentie." I mumbled before I opened the door again. "They give me very yummy shots." 

I walked through the seas of dancing bodies when Quentin replies. "Oh but no more shots Stevie darling. Can you promise daddy that?" He sounded a little worried. 

I pouted heavily - "But Stevie wants shots!" I stomped my foot before I continued my trip towards the bar. 

Soon I saw the bartender that I talked to before and I handed him my phone. "Here you go - it's my daddy on the line." 

<3