ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ - ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

My leg was crossed over the other as I sat at Quentin's wooden dining table - in my hands sat a wonderfully crafted burger that Quentin had cooked up

My leg was crossed over the other as I sat at Quentin's wooden dining table - in my hands sat a wonderfully crafted burger that Quentin had cooked up. I hated that he could cook absolutely wonderful - it made him more perfect, which in retrospect meant that it made it very much harder to stay angry at him and his apparent golden personality.

Quentin had made it easier to feel comfortable in the somewhat awkward situation with some music in the background that gently played from his record player - and I recognized the band as ABBA.

The one thing that made me less comfortable though - was my personal dishes. It was all child's cutlery along with a plate and a plastic glass. The cartoon-y character of Ariel was displayed onto all of them.

"Was it yummy Stevie?" Quentin asked gently as he also chewed his hamburger - there was some sort of taunting in his voice, a voice I knew he only kept for littles.

"Oh stop with the voice, will you?"

Quentin only smiled before a chuckle escaped him. "What voice?" he asked nonchalantly.

"That voice, Quentin!"  I huffed in annoyance as I felt how my muscles tensed and my eyebrows furrowed.

"But you're just a little girl, aren't you?"

"Quentin, I will leave and never come back again if you don't stop." I placed my burger onto the plate again as I crossed my arms together.

The music in the background kept the room lively as the silence danced between the two of us, and all of a sudden Quentin actually looked serious - his bubbly character slowly fading.

"Have you thought more about my question?"

He was referring to the one question I'd had swirling my mind for the last hour.

"Tell me Stevie, darling, how often are you feeling stressed or frustrated from the expectations from yourself to be a dominant?" 

I shrugged before dusting off some of the sesame seeds I'd gotten on my hands from the burger. "I've thought about it, yeah." I answered carefully - and suddenly the music changed to a slower song - making my once tense muscles slightly soften a bit.

"What are you thinking, Stevie? Do you often feel stressed from that?" Quentin's eyes were like little pearls as they shone in the dark moonlight - his soft eyes waited for my answer. 

I moved around some of my fries on my plate, as my breath quickened.

This was scary.

For me it was at least. I know what he was getting at and I know that he was right - I mean he'd seen me stress about my dominance ever since I got here, of course he's right. It was just hard to let that reality sink in.

"Yeah," I started as I looked up at him as I bit my lip. "I feel very stressed, Quentin. But that doesn't mean, like I've said a hundred times, that I can just get used to the new me."

"I know, darling, I know." he placed his head gently to rest his head on before he continued. "Change can be daunting and frustrating, but you have to remember that change is also the key to how we grow, learn and discover new opportunities. Change doesn't have to be a scary thing - it can be exciting with the right people around you." 

I took another bite of my burger before giving Quentin a glance without saying anything. I know what he was saying was right, and it made me feel slightly more relaxed - but I still found myself picking at my skin very anxiously. 

I think Quentin could sense that I needed some alone time, and as he shifted slightly he said, "You can go and have a bit of quiet time, Stevie, maybe reflect a little if you want to - we'll start the introducing process tomorrow with rules and a bunch of other exciting stuff - alright?" 

I smiled slightly at the thought of getting to be alone for the rest of the night before I walked away with my plate and plastic cup, gently rinsing them in the sink. I wiped my hands on the kitchen towel before I passed Quentin with an awkward nod - ugh I hated this dynamic. 

He was way too nice towards me and all I was towards him was an asshole. But that was simply my nature - if someone tried to dominate me I'd gladly give them the silent treatment. 

1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

I was sat in my pajamas, they were oddly girly. My whole style could be described as girly - which didn't seem to fit my personality - or maybe it was actually a part of my very own little side? Who knows?

 My whole style could be described as girly - which didn't seem to fit my personality - or maybe it was actually a part of my very own little side? Who knows?

All of a sudden my phone chimed with a message - it was from one of my friends. I haven't seen her in months - but when the time comes to that we wanted to meet each other once again we would go out partying. 

heyyyy, i am off to that club we went to last time - do you want to come wif?

It caught me off guard and I looked briefly at Blaise, mouthing; 'you think I should go?' - she only purred in response. 

omg yess!! i need to get away from my new life 

i'll be there<3