Your eyes widened at the sight before you, the garage was bigger than anything you've ever seen before, four cars aligned inside--all so shiny and clean you could see your own reflection in the paint--all expensive, high end cars including BMW, Audi, Mercedes and even a McLaren. You were in awe, and that pang in your chest returned, before you snapped yourself out of it, quickly bringing yourself over to the black BMW hatchback that was going to be your ride to freedom. You tried the handle of the trunk, holding your breath as you pulled, and it popped open, forcing the relief from your lungs.

As you climbed into the spacious trunk, you were so anxious you could hardly see straight. The adrenaline was coursing through your veins like blood, keeping your heart pumping as you pulled the hatch back down, gently clicking it back into place. You spun around, crawling back against the seat and tucking yourself behind the boxes like Draco had said, and then you stilled, silently working to calm your breathing as best as possible.

It felt as though it was hours before you heard a noise around you, even though you knew it hadn't even been ten minutes. The garage door was opening, light spilling into the atmosphere, warming the flesh on your body. You felt someone grab onto the door and yank it open, taking a seat on the drivers side--and after another painfully long moment, you heard the engine roar to life, the vibration of the motor calming the nerves in your brain.

The radio was turned down, and after another brief moment you felt the car shift into gear, before it moved, rolling gently out of the garage and down the driveway. You let your lids flutter shut, an unbelievable feeling of relief washing over your body--you couldn't believe you had actually fucking pulled this off. The ride was silent for what you guessed had to be at least ten minutes, an anxious energy buzzing through the air as you continued to get further and further away from the manor, and then Draco's voice broke the silence by calling your name.

"Everything okay?" He said, voice cautious.

You smiled--a genuine, ecstatic smile. "Couldn't be better, Draco."

"I can't believe this worked," he said, a small chuckle leaving his chest. "Sit up, get a look at this view."

Without hesitation, you did, and your eye's widened, jaw popping open as you peered out the back window of the hatch, the trees beautiful and full, their branches a bright emerald green under the morning rays. The glimmer of the sun reflecting off the lake made the water look like diamonds, reminding you of the beautiful chandeliers that you'd loved in the manor. Guilt hit you in the chest once more, but you pushed it away, admiring the beautiful lake homes and the families in boats out on the water, enjoying their lives without care, just as it should be.

"You could probably climb over and come sit up here now, if you want..." he said. "Pretty sure we are in the clear at this point."

You wanted to cry, just those words made your heart nearly explode from your chest. It was a beautiful feeling, one that was indescribable with words. You contemplated his suggestion for a minute, admiring the view out the back window for a few seconds more, when Draco's panicked voice startled you from your thoughts.

"Oh shit..." he breathed, nearly inaudible. "Shit shit shit..."

Your pulse quickened. "What is it Draco? What's wrong?"

"Get down." He said. "That's my fathers ride."

Without a second's hesitation you ducked back down behind the seat, tucking yourself into the spot amidst the boxes. You held your breath, oxygen seemingly evaporating from the vehicle, being replaced by sheer anxiety, coursing through your veins, your lungs, your blood. You were trembling, and as you felt the car slow down, you were certain you were going to pass out in fear.