Ch. 15

Sonica couldn't get over the fact about what happened on Halloween night. It had been weeks since it happened. She can still feel Knucklina grabbing her breasts. She couldn't bare to talk about it with Knucklina 'who had no memory of seducing Sonics when she woke up the next day.' It was a miracle that Emerald University didn't figure it out. She had to wonder if Knucklina loves her or not. It was about the middle of November. It was a little cold, which means winter is coming.

Sonica was in her dorm room, 'getting ready to see her family since it's going to be Thanksgiving soon'. She was feeling the heat when Knucklina is around though, she felt bad for making Knucklina drink. She recalled those words 'Who's your crush *hic* princess?' In her head as she grabbed and felt her own breasts. Sonica sighed deeply as she blushed a bright red while she thought of Knucklina. She said to herself, "It's super freaky. I wanna tell her how I feel. I have been crushing on her since 3 weeks since we became friends. I couldn't get her off of my mind." She sighed deeply before she heard the door opening. It was Knucklina. The blue hedgehog looked away and greeted her, "Hey Knux." Knucklina replied to her, "Hey Princess. Whatcha doing?" Sonica sighed deeply and said, "I-I gotta get to my family. It's Thanksgiving break you know." Knucklina looked down and said, "Uhh Sonica? I dunno if you heard but Uhh... Mobotropolis is having a 2 week snow storm. Which means the flights canceled." Sonica gasped. She looked at her phone and it confirmed what she said is true. It was a message from her Mom and Dad 'King Alen and Queen Julie'. Queen Julie's text said; "Sonica. We are having a snow storm in 2 weeks and flights gonna be canceled'. King Alena text said; "Sorry about this Honey. Maybe we can try again this Christmas. Looking forward to see you my speedy little girl. Love you: Mom and Dad."

Sonica sighed sadly before she said, "Bummer. Looks like I gotta wait til Christmas." Knucklina scratch the back of her head and said, "Listen Princess. You still got me. We can still have Thanksgiving here. Hopefully Dr. Eggette won't be up to no god again." Sonica blushed and said as she looked down, "Yeah, probably." Knucklina 'seeing how Sonica is acting' asked, "What is with you? Sonica, what happened? You have been acting like this since after Halloween." Sonica sighed deeply and hesitated before she said, "You probably don't remember but, You kinda sexually touched me just after getting you drunk and getting you back in the dorm." Knucklina gasped as she blushed a deep red. Sonica sadly said, "I felt bad but I... I really love you Knucklina. Your really cute and tough. I mean it." Knucklina was really surprised. But she closed her eyes and said as she looked away, "Listen Princess, I~I can't date you." Sonica gasped in shock before she asked, "What? But Why?" Knucklina replied to her with a lie, "Because I don't date annoying Princesses." Sonica's eyes widened with sadness and shock. Knucklina felt scared of her feelings though Sonica didn't say anything as she walked off. Knucklina watched her go. Knucklina mumbled to herself, "I'm sorry, my Princess."