-Put it on.- She says.- You're so lightly dressed, but it's not so warm anymore, I don't want you to freeze until you get home.

-Thanks.

I like her care, I pull on a yellow hoodie, imagining that from the outside I look like a little chicken, but it's even cute, makes me smile. And then it makes me blush the way Chaeyoung lifts the hood and throws it over my head to protect my ears from the wind. She's so close, I can even smell her cocoa bean shampoo, or it's just soaked into her hoodie.

-It was a wonderful date.- Park smiles, and then touches my forehead with warm lips.- Write me when you get there so I don't worry.

I'm blown away by the way a pleasant wave creeps down from my head, emanating from this innocent kiss, but it's not enough, I stop my gaze at Rose's inviting plump lips, and then, standing on my toes, since the girl is taller than me, I press my own to them. Chaeyoung does not respond to the kiss, and, moving away, I see surprise in her eyes.

-I love you too.

My quiet voice, and Park pulls me into a normal kiss. I've never experienced anything like this with a girl, there's a fire inside, blood rushes to her cheeks, and someone else's lips seem sweeter than honey, as if the whole blonde is made of candy. At night, lying in bed, I squeeze a yellow hoodie in my hands and inhale the smell of my Rosie, replaying today over and over again in my head.

-Can you help me with the nursery?

Jisoo looks hopefully into my eyes, clearly expecting me to give a positive answer. She has just told me that she is going to adopt a girl whose mother, Lisa's neighbor, was killed. The tongue does not turn to refuse, despite the fact that I already have quite a lot of work, and in the next few days I plan a room, and then organize repairs. Soon I come to visit an older friend with Rose to see how she copes with the child.

Here is Manoban, she and Yumiko are sitting at a low table in the living room on their knees and drawing a poster for the upcoming Christmas on a large paper. Rose and I settle down on the sofa, Jisoo, handing us a cup of tea, falls next to us, setting aside her orthoses.

-Very beautiful.- The blonde smiles, looking at the work of Yumiko and Lisa, they turn their proud faces, and then return to drawing.

-By the way, how do you plan to celebrate Christmas?- I ask Jisoo.

-We want to go to my parents.- She answers.- They and the brother and sister really want to get to know Yumiko, especially since the brother had a second daughter.

-Will you take Lisa with you?- Park chimed in.

-Yes. My parents already know her and about... our relationship.- Jisoo said, lowering her voice.

-Do they mind?

-They were even glad.- The eldest smiles happily, and I am immersed in myself.

My mom would definitely not approve, would consider me crazy and would send me to "be treated". Rose and I were slowly developing a relationship, and I was very worried about what my mother's reaction would be when I decided to introduce Park to her as my girlfriend. Actually, Rose had the same opinion about her parents. About her father, for sure. She said that he had very tough and unshakable traditional views, which is why they clashed, which is why she ran away to her grandmother in Korea.

-Jennie, do you want to celebrate together?- My beloved asked me with a smile.- I can't go to Australia to my parents anyway, and... I don't want to.

-I would be very happy.- I replied, distracting myself from my own thoughts and looking at Rose.- I don't really want to spend Christmas with my mom either, even though I like Mr. Jung.