8: unexpected revelation

Start from the beginning

"What is it?"

[Constellation 'Director of Limbo Mist' is intrigued as to why you watched those people.]

[Constellation 'Horizon Theatre Misery' asks if you knew any of them.]

'They are so full of questions.'

"What if I say yes?"

[Constellation 'Director of Limbo Mist' asks then why did you not meet them.]

Cha Haemin looked back at the group. More specifically towards the still sleeping Kim Dokja.

'He must be with Persephone now.'

"Not the time yet."
She said it as a whisper and walked away from the scene.

Little did she know, someone had detected her presence.

"Where are you looking?"

Clang!

Yoo Joonghyuk frowned.

"Tsk. None of your business."

The younger looking man, Choi Han rolled his eyes. He will not be here to spar with this stoic man if he had a choice.

"Then focus."

Yoo Joonghyuk's frown deepened. Brat.

'That presence feels like at the station.'

He brushed that thought to focus on this spar. If that person did not interfere too much, it was not any of his concern.

However, he will always remember the black hair of the person who he managed to catch on. That person emitted a great power that he almost flinched.

Then, he made a promise to himself. If he catches a glimpse or sense that person's presence again, he will face them head on.

Clang!

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

She pulled down the hood to hide her face. Watching Kim Dokja and his party went into the portal to go to the Peace Land. A new scenario will begin there and also here.

"I need to go back before Nirvana comes."

But she still has something else to do in her mind when she saw the red head did not participate in the scenario in Peace Land.

She needed to know what that man wanted to do now. She won't let curiosity eat her when she gets back to Murim.

She walked while fixing her eyes onto the party of the red head.

At the same time, a woman walked in the opposite direction of her. They collided with each other.

"Ah, I'm sorry."
She said.

The woman adjusted her mask on her face.

"It's fine."

The woman smiled and saw the young woman bowing then walked away.

The woman was about to get back to her group before she stopped and remembered something. The older person looked back at the younger woman who just bumped into her.

"Doesn't that's the girl in the picture Dokja showed me before?"

She still remembers when in the prison. Her son always talked about the novel when they met, but one day, there's one different thing that her son talked about.

At first, it was just one mere line.

"I've made a friend."

The next time they met, her son talked about how they were becoming close.