26. "Home is wherever you are."

Comenzar desde el principio

Walking in I saw her standing infront of the Mirror in a Simple saree, looking like absolutely perfect, Trying to tie the strings of her blouse. I walked to the vanity table and Stood behind her, Removing her hands I held the Strings and started tying them while looking straight in her eyes through the mirror.

"You sure you wanna go Biwi? We can cancel the plan if you want." A small smile made its way on her face.

"I really want to go Darsh. And Everyone will be there, You will be there so I will be fine." Sighing I pecked on her shoulder near the strap of her blouse.

"I have got you baby." I turned her around and pecked her Forehead.

"I trust you." Her smile widen making her fucking dimples pop out and this time I didn't stopped but Smooched her Cheek.

"Arsh..!" She shrieks and while her hands went to my Shirt, Fin-fucking-ally, My wife gave me a Nickname. Arsh.

"I wanted to do this since the first time I saw you smiling." I said, while she looked at me through her lashes.

"Um.. Step aside, I have to get ready.."
"You already look like a goddess biwi, You don't have to get any more ready,  now you just need to be worshipped by me, Your D.. nope, Your Arsh."

"Darsh  Aap.. aap hatiye." She said and tried to step away, But I held her by wrapping my arms around her waist from back.

"Arsh, sounds better Biwi." I kept my chin on her Shoulder and Looked at her Cheeks which were turning into a Dark shade of hue.

"Darsh, maa is waiting for us."
"Arsh."
"Darsh.."
"Biwi, Either you are calling me Arsh or we both are not stepping out of this room." I said, I can surely act like a Kid sometimes, But Do I care? No, cause from this very moment I want her to call me Arsh.

"Arsh." She whispered, while fiddling with her fingers.
"That's like my Biwi." I said and kissed on her Shoulder, making sure to leave a mark, before stepping back.

"Let's go, Baby." Wrapping an arms around her waist, We walked both of us Out of the room towards the Stairs.

I looked around trying to find where Dar- No Arsh went

I looked around trying to find where Dar- No Arsh went. He have made sure I call him Arsh, we all are sitting the Restaurant in the Private Dining room arranged for us all, Maa sat on my Right while my left seat stayed empty as my husband has been gone for Fifteen minutes 28 seconds now, And Yeah I am counting each second cause even after having everyone around I don't feel comfortable if He is not by my side.

"Mishu, Bacche what happened? Why are you not eating?" I looked at maa and passed her a smile.

"Nothing maa, it's just um.. Darsh-
"Is here Biwi." I sighed as soon as I heard his voice and Felt him sitting on the Chair beside mine. I turned to face him and gave him a Big smile.