Brahms Heelshire x female reader

I am on the way to the my new work as a Babysitter by the Heelshires. When i arrived there they greeted me and showed me their son a Doll called Brahms. I find the doll so adorable and cute that i willingly will take care of him."Can i hold him in my Arms?" I asked the elderly pair. They Said Sure and i take him and hold him in my Arms. "Hello Brahms. Im your new Babysitter Y/n. Your'e so adorable and i would love to babysit you" The pair smiled and said"Surely you can babysit him. Brahms likes you too. But there are a few rules" They handed me a paper with the rules and then soon they drive away. As soon as they drive away i began to read the rules and willing to hold myself at the rules and take good care of Brahms. The next days i took care of Brahms,fed him,read him stories and poetry,played music for him,gave him a good night kiss and dressed him when one day i was showering and i step out of the shower i saw a attractive man standing before me. He has a mask on,has a beard underneath it,brown eyes,curly, brown hair. I assume this is brahms but im not sure thats why i ask him:"Hello are you Brahms?" He nods."Im happy to meet you. You are so adorable as a doll and your'e attractive and adorable in person.",i say. He asks:"You find me adorable and attractive?No one gave me in a long time compliments.Thank you and thank you that you take good care of me" "No Problem",i say. He moves closer to me until our bodies almost touch. He looks down at me and kisses me. I kiss him back. His hands travel my body up and down. He then starts massaging my breasts and his mouth leaves my mouth and goes to my neck and he starts to kiss my neck and biting it. He then pulls away and he rips  my clothes off. He then kneels down in front of me and holds my legs and starts licking my pussy. I moan at the first touch. Soon i almost came but he pulled away and pulls his trouser down and slowly goes inside me. When he was fully inside me he started to move outside and inside slowly. He breathes heavily and i moan. Soon i felt that feeling in my stomach. The feeling that i will explode and then i came. I screamed loudly. He releases inside me after a few thrust. Later we lay on the bed and cuddle and fell asleep.