𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Aneysa.."

"I'm not a mother. I don't have responsibilities, for me to be cautious. What I am, however, is the same Aneysa I was when you first met me. And you know damn well, I'm not letting him get away with this" Aneysa says to Neteyam.

"I know but I think you should.. maybe let the authorities handle this? Do you really want to have a bad name on yourself?" Neteyam asks.

"What the fuck do authorities do? Do you think they'd really care about us? We're not exactly white, Caucasian's. They couldn't give a flying care in the world about what happens to us" Aneysa says, "that's why we only have ourselves to defend."

"Well, what are you planning to do?" Neteyam asks.

"I have a good friend of mine. Someone who knows just how to find a person's background in seconds" she says with a smirk.

"And who would that be?" Neteyam asks, tilting his head at her.

Aneysa only gives a smirk back, "just you wait and see."

They were abruptly interrupted, as Jamie had come barging through the door.

"Dr.Sully, you're going to want to come and see this" Jamie says, his voice sounding shaky.

"What's going on?" Aneysa asks.

Neteyam stood up and walked out, as Aneysa followed behind her.

"We have a patient. Looks about five years old" a nurse speaks, before Neteyam comes to see it in front of his own eyes.

A five year old boy, who was laid down, his body covered in bruises, along with a bloody nose.

A cut up head.

His eye swollen.

Aneysa looked at the little boy in quite shock as he sat there, not saying a word, whilst the blood was trickling down his nose.

"H-his parents?" Neteyam asks.

"No idea. We found him on the side walk" a nurse calls out, "I was making my way in and I found him stood on the side walk and bought him in with me."

"Right, we need to get him cleaned up" Neteyam gets his gloves on, whilst Aneysa stayed back, not knowing if she should help.

Usually, Neteyam would ask her but in this moment, it felt so tense, she didn't think Neteyam needed her help.

Until he turned around to look at her for a second, "you've gotta call social services. I don't.. god knows who his parents might be. Look at the state of him."

Aneysa nods and walks off.

Neteyam turns back around to feel himself to go into complete shock, as they are examining his body, only to find multiple wounds around his genital area.

No doubt, a sign of child abuse.

The question was, who exactly was he?

-

"Efe Erdoğan. A Turkish boy, who's living with his two foster parents, Cora and Gabriel."