2| SHE IS COMING BACK FINALLY!!

Before the King could say anything, someone burst into their chamber, bouncing and shining with joy, and began shouting, "Dadisa, Dadasa!" 

"Grandmother, grandfather!"

"What exactly are you both doing?" "Come with me!!" she said before anybody could respond. "I'd like to show you something," Princess Sitara exclaimed excitedly.

Princess Sitara is the current King and Queen's youngest child. She is well-known across Somgarh for her peaceful, humble, kind, and loving personality. She is the most carefree soul and a highly active member of her family. She had studied and mastered the field of medicine. As a result, she cures the inhabitants of Somgarh for free. Even at the royal house, she treats everyone with the same respect, whether he is a minister or any other servant. As a result, she is the personification of caring and affection for the inhabitants of Somgarh.

She didn't waste any time and began going towards the location, dragging her grandparents along with her. They quickly made their way to the front of the princess's chamber, their laado.

Standing outside the room, they were able to hear two faint voices; one was feminine and the other was dominant, making them understand who was inside the room.

"No, you are incorrect; she is my daughter, and I am her mother; thus, I am aware of the items she would adore." The feminine voice spoke out.

"This does not define her preferences or dislikes, and by the way, no one in this palace is more attached to her than I am. I'm the one who understands her the best. As a result, she'll prefer my choice." Said the male-dominant voice, which in hearing by itself indicates authority and strength.

They are, indeed, the current King and Queen of Somgarh.

Somgarh's Queen is QUEEN RAJESHWARI SINGH SISODIYA. She has the same power as the King. She is the most gorgeous woman in Somgarh, with exquisite features. People claim Princess Sitara is beautiful due to their Queen. She is as lovely as paradise, but no one should mistake her beauty for her only qualification. She possessed a fox's intellect; intelligence, sharp, acute, alert, focused, vigilant, and an observer of chances, thus she was able to detect the enemy's vulnerability and transform it into their strength. Thus, she is a beauty with brains who assists the king in times of battle by formulating strategies. She possessed two personality traits: kindness for her loved ones and scariness for her foes.