Chapter 34

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Recap of the last chapter:

You looked into the mirror again gazing at your features for the last time. After you were satisfied with your appearance, you grabbed your sword before you left off for more patrolling and missions.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

(The gif is so me when writing new chapter)

You missed your friend Kanae.

It has been a long while and you wanted to meet her, but you can't risk yourself getting discovered due to your position right now. You were also thankful to master that he told Shinobu you have died while recovering masking up your existence from everyone now.

It felt... lonely...

For a few months, you get to socialize with humans again and make friends but doing that now is risky.

You could stab the aching heart in your chest but you had something to do that before.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Seasons rolled over and times changed and developed except for your blade in your hands, the iconic uniform, and a precious scarf over your head.

You also felt some growth in your body due to the realization of your tall height and you were sure that it would be a time for you to find a fiance.

But you couldn't afford to find one and drag them into trouble of dealing with demons. You could easily find one tho, like how Uzui said. "Men attracting magnet!"

Silly times and it got snatched yet again. But you shouldn't dwell over them when you can once find the emperor! You can then run back into the arms of your family, meet your comrades, and much more if you got his head!

Now now, calm down and quit the early excitement.

Finding the emperor is like trying to catch a mole and you know that is annoying. So yes, bear with the annoyance for life until you locate his exact location dear.

You would spare no shred of mercy if the emperor was a spoiled shit with no strength to face you whatsoever.

Oh, the thought of that just makes your blood boil in anger.