Chapter 32

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Recap of the last chapter:

Never in years of your career, you have ever thought of fighting against a human. But here you are, running from him. You just couldn't afford to do that...

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

The wound in the side of your stomach hurt and your breaths were surprisingly heavy even with the total concentration breathing

The wound in the side of your stomach hurt and your breaths were surprisingly heavy even with the total concentration breathing. What did he lather the knife with? Some sort of poison perhaps?

You had to find a way to bring a stop to this without hurting the traitor. You soon found the river and the sounds of water crashing from high height was audible.

Perhaps a waterfall is near! You followed the river quickly to escape.

The traitor was looking for you and he was irritated to lose you after he found you. 'I'm sure she hasn't gotten away after I stabbed her with a strychnine lathered on the knife.' He thought speeding up his pace to look for you quickly.

You on the other hand was running. The poison took effect after your muscles give out and you fall. Your body was shaking from pain and you tried to stop the poison from spreading but you knew yourself. 

It was too late for you to realize that and you know it has already spread in your body.

After taking a long deep breath, the recovery breathing, you slowly stood up and continued to follow the river. Your eyes widened in hope once the sound of the waterfall was loud.

The traitor reached the river and he saw your silhouette from afar on the horizon.

"HEY STOP!!" He yelled running in your direction. Your eyes widened and you looked down the waterfall to see it was high and deadly to jump. Tears form in your eyes once realizing you are done yet the overly decorated mask you wear has covered your sorrows.

He was near and you took a deep breath. You jumped off in defeat.

"NO!!"

He yelled with wide eyes and his mouth was agape not expecting it. Your figure vanished within the thick fogs of the waterfall. He was shaking in disbelief and he quickly ran back to reach down the waterfall to find your body.

The sun soon rose and he reached. He jumped into the river and looked around for your body. His attention then averted to the water falling harshly and he realized that it would be impossible to find her.