Survival Games in real Life

*Third person's POV*

"Huh??" Shiloh confusing asked. She awakened to be laying on the ground in a unknown location, in the middle of the forest. She looked around to see Y/n, Elijah, Micah and Josiah lying on the ground as well.
"Where's my pet Llama?" Judah woke up in a fright.
"Are we in the woods?" Y/n asked confused whilst rubbing her head.
"Where are we?" Elijah asked.
"Oh I got it. We are being pranced I've seen these YouTube videos before. There's gonna be like a hidden camera somewhere. Mr beast!!! Mr beast!!!" Micah called out and walked off. "I'm ready for my $100,000." He called out in the near distance.
"There's nothing for miles." Josiah speaks as he slides back down from a tree he climbed. "Nothing but wilderness."
"We have to survive." Y/n speaks.
"Cyan is sus, we need to throw cyan out." Mary wakes up.
"We need to build a shelter." Shiloh speaks.
"We have no idea how long it is until nightfall." Elijah spoke up.
"We need to find food, water, shelter and warmth." Shiloh said.
"Sticking with each other is our best chance of survival." Elijah added on.
"Everyone for themselves." Micah shouted and everyone ran off into different directions.
"I need to find some supplies." Y/n spoke to herself. "I need sticks, big logs, leaves, moss and other sticks to string everything together." Y/n thought.
Y/n was able to craft a stone axe to help her build her shelter. She carried everything with her and made her down spot.
"For my base I was thinking log walls, tree for corner spots and a moss roof." Shiloh spoke to Elijah, Y/n and Joisah. "It will keep me dry, warm and comfy." She added on.
"That's a great idea, Shiloh." Y/n replied.
"Ha. We are going to build a mega mansion, with a giant staircase." Elijah spoke. "And a slip and slide that goes into a pool." He added on, y/n just rolled her eyes to him. "Plus a couch." Josiah added on.
"And a ICE machine." Josiah happily said. 
"Wait where are we going to find an ice machine?" Elijaf asked. "Idk." Josiah responded back with.
"You know what we will build one." Elijah said.
"And how are you going to build one, and power it?" Y/n asked.
"We figure it out, bun." Elijah responded.
"Okay, good luck with that." Y/n replied.
They went their seperate ways after that.
Y/n managed to make a decent hut to stay the night in, and made a fire to keep her warm, during the night. Y/n doesn't do well in the cold, she gets sick to easily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Josiah, it's almost dark!" Elijah told him. "Please tell him you made us a shelter." He added on.
"I mean kind of." Josiah responded. He showed him a very tiny put together, twigs, with leaves on top. "I mean it's kinda a shelter." He answered whilst Elijah just looked at him.
"How are we both supposed to fit under there?" He asked him.
"First thing tomorrow I am finding food." Mary, Shiloh and Britney were shivering, as the night fell.
"First thing I am doing when we escape is getting ice cream." Micah told Judah as they laid on the ground with a fire in front of them to keep them warm.
"Do you believe in ghosts?" Judah asked Micah.
They stayed up all night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[Next day]~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think we are safe." Micah whispered.
"

What's breakfast, I'm hungry." Judah called out, whilst carrying his axe.
"Does anyone know here cinnamon toast crunch grows?" Micah asked.
"We have to find food today in order to survive." Y/n shouted, whilst carrying more logs to help build her shelter stronger.
"Guys....looks like it's going to rain tonight." Elijah spoke, concerned. A thunder sounded out.
"And build shelter to survive the rain." Shiloh spoke.
"If I am going to survive the world, I will become the wild." Britney screamed, before hitting her chest like a gorilla does, and runs off.
"Is she okay?" Elijah asked, Shiloh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n's POV*
We got to get out of here, and quickly. Everyone us starting to go crazy out here.
"Hey Elijah and Joisah how's your shelter going?" I asked them, as I approached the pair.
"I got a bunch of materials." Elijah replied. "What'd you get?" Elijah asked Josiah.
"I made a wreath for our front door." He responded, happily showcasing the wreath he made.
"We dont even have a base yet." Elijah responded.
"Yeah but when we do it's going to be pretty." Josiah said.
"Bunny, can you help us?" Elijah asked, desperately wanting help.
"Yeah no can do, you guys brought this upon yourselves. Goodluck." I answered.
"Fine." The two spoke, as we went our seperate ways.
"Mary what are you doing in a mud hut?" I asked her surprised.
"I dug this hole and I am not coming out." She responded with.
"Hey Judah how's yours going?" I asked him.
"It's going great." He happily said.
More thunder sounded out.
I headed back to my hut, and went inside.
"I hope this holds." I said.
"We got to get out of here, I hope the others are doing okay."
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Third person's POV*
"Atleast my decorations look good in the rain." Josiah said, whilst both Elijah and him, sat on the ground, holding a single leaf over their heads.
"Micah we need you let us in, scoot over." Elijah told him. Micah pretends to be fast asleep.
"No one falls asleep that quickly." Elijah said. Micah begins to fake snore.
"Those are fake snores." He added on.
"There real." Micah replied.
"You just talked." Elijah added on.
"Hmm...? I am sleep talking." He responded back with.
"No one who has they are sleep talking is sleep talking!" Elijah shouted.
"Micah!" Elijah said.
"Micah!" Josiah piped in.
They went back and forth on wanting Micah to let them in, as they didn't know where everyone else's bases are.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Next morning♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
"SHILOH! Y/N!" Elijah shouted. As the two came out of their bases, the bases they had made lasted the whole night without any damages to it.
"Shiloh! Y/n we got to get out of here." Elijah said, whilst approaching the two along with Micah, Joisah and Judah.
"Whoa is this your hut?" Micah asked.
"Yeah. It has sturdy log walls, and moss roof to keep the heat in and a chimney for the fire. And on the inside, we have all the rations that I have collected, a fire and a warm leafy bed." Shiloh explained to us all.
"How'd you guys huts go?" Shiloh asked the boys as she has already since Y/n's hut.
They journeyed their way to Elijah and Joisah's hut.
"Please enter." Josiah announced.
"Btuhtbrrrn....wipe your feet." Elijah said.
"So this our lovely Woodland property." Elijah introduced, clapping his hands together.
"This is the grand hall with dual chandeliers." Josiah said whilst pointing the leafy sphere and one with flowers hanging down by a piece of string. "Asking price is a million dollars." He added on.
"What do you do when it rains?" Micah asked, whilst the other nodded their heads to his question.
"Umm...well that is-" Elijah started to talk but got cut off by Josiah. "Bathtime. That's when we get clean." Josiah replied quickly with.
"You guys want to see my hut?" Judah raised his hand, and had a big smile on his face.
"You built a hut?" Y/n and Shiloh both asked him at the same time.
"Yep. I stuck together some hay and clay mud." Judah spoke. "On top of some wooden support beams." He listed. The hut looked like the hobbit hut in the movies. 
As they all looked around, a helicopter could be heard in the distance.
"A helicopter." Shiloh said.
"That's our way out of here." Y/n shouted.
"The helicopter is circling, looking for us. But the tree are too thick." Elijah shouted.
"There's a clearing in the north." Josiah said. "It could land there." He added.
"Everyone get your tools, and supplies. We have to get out of here." Shiloh spoke.
"Where's the helicopter?" Elijah asked.
"I'll check." Josiah said whilst climbing up the tree again.
"We have to get its attention." Y/n said.
"What if we build..." Micah was saying before Judah butt in.
"Our own helicopter." Judah said.
"Letters that spelt HELP!" Micah continued on.
"Good. Because I have no idea on how to build our own helicopter." Judah said.
"I see the chopper is coming around." Josiah called out from above them. "It'll be here in a few minutes." He added.
"You build the H, the E, the L, and the P." Shiloh said whislt pointing the others for each letter.
"Ah..why do I always have to take the 'L'." Micah whined.
"Leph?" Judah cried out. "How is anyone going to know we need help." He cried more. "When it just was Leph." He pointed out. After fixing it, it looked more like help.
"No. NO.NO its not visible enough." Elijah says. "It's just blending in with the ground." He says whilst looking around.
"If only we had like paint or something to make it stand out." Y/n shouts.
"Guys....I have been making paint for the last three days." Josiah says, whilst showing his bucket filled with red paint in it.
"Are you serious??" Micah asked.
"Put it on." Shiloh replied, and everyone started use leaves of their hands to rub the paint over the letters.
Afterwards the helicopter had spotted them and cleared to land before everyone safely got on board.
"Let never do that again." Mary said, whilst covered in mud.
"Yeah I agree." Elijah responded.
"Let's get ice cream." Micah added happily, as everyone cheered and celebrated. Y/n and Elijah gave each other a side hug whilst celebrating, leaving the woods.
The video ended with them all happily eating ice cream and dancing.
The end.