🎑 ᴏɴᴇ 🎑

Start from the beginning

Xie yun took each of his words into his mind. Truth to be told, he is dread but his determination is much greater than it.

With a final word of farewell tang de xin took his leaves. Yibo watched his two horsed chariot rushing into the darknes..

Ready
His father asked as he unleased the sword from scabbard. Yibo stood awe of the beauty of the infamous spiritual weapon. "Jade bone sword". Powerful spiritual swords that passed through generations of grandmaster of the library of xinye. The power this sword hold is still unknown to everyone. Only the wielder jade bone choose its self can withstand it inhuman spiritual energy. Xie yun will always make his father recount the story of the mighty sword choose him as his master. He has the story engraved in his mind, each and every word, still every time he heard it a fresh feeling of fascination bloom inside him.

 He has the story engraved in his mind, each and every word, still every time he heard it a fresh feeling of fascination bloom inside him

I am ..
Xie yun enclosed his sweaty palm around the pouch of talisman hanging on his waistbelt and nodded. his father smiled at him. This will be his chance to prove that he worth training as next grandmaster. If i fail the words they said about me will proven to be right and i will bring disgrace to the person who is kind enough to raise me as his own .

They set off across the courtyard with two apprentice following them behind carrying the wooden chest. Sand crunched under his feet and the air around them felt colder than before. They were moving near the library champer where thousands of spirits sealed between the pages of spiritual books. Each level of spirits has its own section. While level one and two is considered the harmless one will be sealed in the first vault. Those kind of spirits was the one refused to leave mortal realm even after perished, they don't intend any bloody purpose only find joy in sending tremor of terror among mortals. Yet spirits meant to be sealed not matter how harmless they appear to be. While level seven to ten was sealed in the underground. Forbidden chamber to disciple in training. Xie yun heard plenty of stories whispering among the disciples. About a troublemaker student who break into the forbidden champer, one the next day the masters found his body shrieked into bone, eyes popped, skin wrinkled, a gruesome sight to behold. Its sayed that his soul was sucked out by the atrocious spirits. Xie yun didn't know how truthful the story is. Yet it prevent some assertive disciples from wandering into the prohibited area.

Now xie yun going to enter the underground vault. The thought was equally enthralling and petrifying.

They entered the corridore of library pavillion. And the apprentice behind the shirked. Xie yun was the first to turn around, hands flying toward the pouch of talisman. Next to him his father has his sword rised in the air, ready to slaughter.

Xie yun study the situation. The air was impossibly still around them not even a rustle of leaves couldn't be heard. Before them the apprentices lanky figure hunched forward. Xie yun tried to catch their expression but the blankness in their face only confuses him.

A-yun take the chest from them.

His father commanded, voice high in alert. Swallowing the lump formed in his throat xie yun reached for the chest. Just then the apprentice still body lurched forward to him with an unexpected attack. Xie yun staggered back, body alert in defense. On the urge of instinct, he reached for the talisman and caught them between his finger. Closing his eyes he whispered a inaudible spell and launched them into the possessed apprentice. The talisman stilled in the air and formed as a lengthy illuminating whip binding the vicious possessed the apprentice body. For a long moment they struggled against the solid grip of the rope but soon it died down and they stand immobile.