𝐍𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚No Hope˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞-dragon killer

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞
-dragon killer

"You've been locked in there forever,
and you just can't say goodbye." -𝐂𝐚𝐬

" -𝐂𝐚𝐬

𝐑𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐧𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐑𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐧𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

-dragon rider

"Do you think I have forgotten
about you?" -𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟓

𝐍𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
Based off HTTYD universe.

-𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧, 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬.

"This isn't right."

"Your guilt doesn't change your fate, you know."

THEY WERE MEANT TO BE

Love. Neither of them had felt it. Romantically, at least. But trust, they had other things in mind than true love.
They were more focused on killing dragons. Meria knew it was what she was meant to do in life, or so she thought. She thought because her parents were killed by dragons while they were in a meeting on Berk, she was going to avenge them that way. She was just a baby and ended up in the care of the chief of Berk himself and grew up as an older sister to Hiccup.
She was trained to kill dragons, and she was good. On the other hand, Ruffnut was better at destroying the village than destroying dragons. He and her twin have been causing mischief since they were kids and Meria grew close with them.
The two were best friends, so romance was out of the question. But who knew that they would find love just by having a friendship?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

DISCLAIMERS!

Violence: wordly depictions of fire, fighting, yelling, and death.
Angst: crying, abandoning, loss.

I obviously do not own any How To Train Your Dragons characters or the storyline, by all right, they belong to Cressida Cowell and DreamWorks. I only own my oc and her own plot and interactions with other characters.

!PLAYLIST!
1h 50min

PROMISE - Laufey

SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK - Joji

THIS IS HOW IT FEELS - d4vd, laufey

UNDERSTAND - Keshi

SWEET NOTHING - Taylor Swift

DOUGHNUT - TWICE

GLUE SONG - beabadoobee, clairo

THE WAY THINGS GO - beabadoobee

UMAASA - Calein

RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME - Taylor Swift

LOVERS ROCK - TV Girl

SNOW ON THE BEACH - Taylor Swift

ABOUT YOU - The 1975

CARDIGAN - Taylor Swift

LET YOU BREAK MY HEART AGAIN - Laufey

OPEN ARMS - SZA, Travis Scott

CINNAMON GIRL - Lana Del Rey

SEE YOU AGAIN - Tyler the creator, Kali Uchis

SUNSETZ - Cigarettes after sex

AUGUST - Taylor Swift

MINE - Taylor Swift

YOU BELONG WITH ME - Taylor Swift

ENCHANTED - Taylor Swift

PAPER RINGS - Taylor Swift

WOULD THAT I - Hozier

MY LOVE MINE ALL MINE - Mitski

SEVEN - Taylor Swift

NOTES

Hi anyone that's reading this right now! First of all, thank you so much for reading my ff. I've been contemplating if I should actually publish this, but I decided to do it anyway.

This fic will be a slow burn, because I want y'all to get to know the character well, and she has her very own storyline. Moreover, this book will be split by movie/show; Act 1 is the first movie, act 2 is Riders of berk, etc. I still don't know if I will include short stories like Legend of the Bone Knapper Dragon. But, if you're wondering, Race to the Edge will be part of the fic.

Again, thank you so much for reading, I'm doing my best to improve and better my writing, in every chapter.

ENJOY!!