3. btw... i slept with my dads co-worker

When I woke up the next morning, I felt like I had slept on a cloud. That was when I remembered it wasn't my bed. I awkwardly looked over to see the bed empty.

"Woke up a long time ago." The stranger from last night said. He was already dressed in black slacks and a silky red button up with the sleeves rolled to his mid-forearm. By the smell of it, he had also showered. "I have to be at work in..." he checked his watch, "thirty minutes. I'll drop you off on the way."

I nodded, slowly sitting up. My whole body hurt; it felt like I got hit by a bus. I grabbed my clothes from last night off the nightstand which he must have placed there.

He walked out of the bedroom while I changed, probably getting something to eat as I heard the cabinets opening.

I pulled the clothes on and sat back down on the bed. I rested my face in my hands at how terrible my body felt. Totally worth last night though.

I walked out of the bedroom and down a hallway that led me to the living area. There he was leaning against the counter with a bottle in his hand.

"Can you drop me at the club instead of my house?" I asked walking towards him with a slight limp.

"Yeah, sure."

It was hard to believe I'd only been in Miami for one night and had already had the best sex of my life.

The drive was a little less than fifteen minutes. We didn't talk much, if at all. I kept staring at him though and he would smirk every time he caught me.

We finally pulled up into the empty club parking lot, only car there was my Jeep.

"Thank you for letting me stay the night and dropping me off." I thanked. "What's your name?"

"That's not important is it?" He shrugged. "Anyway, I got to go before I'm late."

I waved him goodbye. I guess it didn't matter that I didn't get his name. I wouldn't ever see him again so what good would it do me?

I got into my Jeep before pulling out my phone. I dialed in a number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Armin!" I smiled. I set my phone down on the center console and backed out of the driveway. "You won't believe the night I had."

"Yeah?" He laughed. "What happened?"

"I had sex with this millionaire guy from a club!" I cheered, figuring he could hear the smile in my tone. "He was a little bit older from what I could tell... but holy shit he was hot."

"How old are we talking here...?" Armin questioned suspiciously.

"Not old, just older." I rolled my eyes. "By a couple years I'm assuming."

"This was, what, your first night there?" He scoffed.

"I mean, yeah." I shrugged. "It's never too early to get around."

"To make friends." Armin sighed. "Not hookups."

"I did make friends." I said in defense. I didn't know if that's what I would call Sasha and them yet, though. "Kind of."

"Oh shoot, I have to go." He said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye." I hung up the phone and returned my focus to the road.

When I arrived home, my mother came running out of the front door.

"Eren!" She growled, stomping towards my Jeep. "Where the hell have you been?"