1. btw... i moved to Miami

January 3rd.

"Mom, I just don't understand why he couldn't keep the job back home is all I'm saying." I shrugged. My mom wasn't amused with my frustration and only held her hand up to silence me.

"Eren Jeager." She started. "I have told you this already. This is new opportunities and you're dad needed this promotion."

"Why?" I whined. "We have enough money."

"Enough."

I sighed and turned off the radio, loosing my vibe for music. My mom turned it back on to her favorite station and I let out a long, exasperated sigh.

This was going to be a terrible way to start my year.

Compimisho Presents...

"btw, I love you."
(my dads co-worker)
written by: COMPIMISHO

I stared at the blue waters of the Florida beach as we drove down the streets of Miami. Against my many protests, my parents still decided to move down here.

All my old friends, my old house, my old hang out spots, everything was gone. I was a trust fund baby and, to my parent's disappointment, stayed at home doing nothing.

They wanted to enroll me in Miami University but I refused. My dad still might force me into the courses, though.

"We're here." My mom said, opening her car door.

The U-haul truck was already here and unloading our belongings. Dad was here too signing a paper and handing them cash.

The house was beautiful, a lot bigger than our other one. It reminded me of the 'old money' houses.

"Eren!" My dad grinned walking up to me. "What do you think?"

"It's alright." I shrugged. It was definitely more than that, it was amazing. I didn't want them to get a hint that I was happy, though, because I wasn't. I was angry.

"Carla, darling." He walked up to my mother and kissed her hand. "It's just like we've always dreamed."

I rolled my eyes and walked inside the large home— no, house. This was no home of mine.

My parents followed me inside and placed a hand on my shoulders.

"Baby, this is going to be good for you." My mom grinned and patted my back. "It gives you a chance to see different perspectives and places."

"Don't call me that, I'm not a baby." I brushed their hands off and turned around. "I'm going to go explore."

I ran up into my room to change into something that wasn't my sweatpants and hoodie. I guess my parents had given me the biggest room, other than theirs, because I checked all of the rooms and the one with my stuff in it was larger than the rest.