"Oh will you?" Harry looked at Dobby with amusement "Alright, Dobby, let's say that you do something and then you run off so I can't hurt you. If you run off, I can find you. I can find anyone with my familiar Shadow and my house elf friend Kreatcher. Matter of fact, Kreatcher" Harry called and the old elf popped in

"Master Harry be calling Kreatcher?" Kreatcher bowed respectfully

"Kreatcher do you know this elf?" Harry gestured to a paling Dobby

"Yes master" Kreatcher nodded "he is the Malfoy's house elf, Dobby"

"Thank you Kreatcher" Harry nodded at him before looking back at Dobby "you see between Shadow, Kreatcher, myself and a knowledge of who you serve, you wouldn't be able to get very far. And when I find you, because I will find you, I will hurt you" Harry raised his palm and Dobby nearly jumped out of his skin when a ball of flame began hovering above it. Dobby was stunned, he couldn't believe that Harry Potter was using magic openly without any fear, does that mean he won't get punished for it.

"Now elf, you will listen to me" Harry said in an annoyed tone "I have no choice but to go to Hogwarts, I do not want to go but the old goat in charge is forcing me to go. If I don't go they just pick me up and drag me back there. Now I will take your warning into consideration and kindly ask that you leave before I lose what little patience I have, also if you dare to bother my familiar again then I will burn you into a crisp"

"Y...yes, H...Harry Potter sir" Dobby said in a sad voice, he turned to Shadow "Dobby is sorry Harry Potter's familiar, Dobby will go home and punish himself"

"Don't punish yourself" Harry said, surprising Dobby "just don't bother me and we'll call it even"

"Harry Potter sir is such a great wizard" A tear dropped down Dobby's face as he looked at Harry with awe "to be so kind to Dobby"

"Guessing the Malfoy's don't treat you well?" Harry said, Dobby remained silent for several moments and that easily answered Harry's question "Look, just go to Bellatrix Lestrange"

"Lestrange?" Dobby blinked

"She's your mistresses sister" Harry explained "tell her that I sent you and that you want to get out of the Malfoy's service, she might be able to help"

"Oh, the great Harry Potter sir..."

"Is tired" Harry cut Dobby off "go"

"Yes sir, Dobby will be leaving now" Dobby said before popping away

"Huh, I'm going soft" Harry sighed

Harry entered the Gringotts bank so he could get money from his trust vault, the goblins looked at him differently from the others witches and wizards, that was because they actually liked him. The sight of Shadow let them know that the wizard was a powerful one despite being so young, the burns and scars taught them that this wizard was either a warrior or one that had suffered, maybe both. Any of those would earn some respect from the goblins.

He was also the Potter heir and therefore he was an important client. They also preferred how he dealt with them, he was quiet, he wasn't loud like the other wizards. He, much like them, preferred to just hurry and do his business before leaving. He also respected them, unlike other wizards.

Shortly after exiting Gringotts with sufficient money, he found Delphi standing outside and trying to make conversation with the goblin guards outside. He noticed that the guards didn't look too happy with that fact. He couldn't blame them, he had conversations with her before.

"My apologies" Harry said to the guards as he grabbed Delphi by the arm "her brain hasn't fully developed yet" He added before dragging her off

"Hey" Delphi said "my brain is quite fine thank you"