Imaginary Love

DISCLAIMER

A/N: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are with the product of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story unidited. You might encounter typographical and grammatical error along the way.

IMAGINARY LOVE

He's a bit crazy

She's kinda creepy

He carries happiness

She was overwhelmed with sadness

She imagines fantasies

While for him, she is the fantasy

She is looking for peace

And he is the way to peace

She asked him to wait

He broke the promise they make.

A girl for whom imagination is her side every measure.

Imagination in the midst of chaos, imagination in the midst of confusion, imagination in the midst of destruction. And the silly love built in the middle of imagination.

Let's meet her and him. The two people who fight together against the traumatic reality. The two people who developed a love story in the middle of mess.

The two birds who proved that no hard test can defeat love.

REMINDER: The following chapters have not been edited so expect to see typos or incorrect grammar. If you come across anything wrong with my story, you can tell me. If you only read my story to mock, the door is open for you, I do not need your opinion!

A/N: My story is my own work, maybe some dog will bark there and say that I copied the story from someone else. And please don't comment on anything unrelated to the story and don't comment on other characters that are not in the story, just respect me as a writer.