Zuri absolutely was a fan girl— so, she was already super turnt being she'd been eating edibles and taking shots to pregame.

"I don't know when y'all find the time to, and do it so effortlessly but y'all look good." Kasim told them as he eyed them, "hair looks good,"

Nala and Zuri both blushed as if he hadn't told them this every two days when they'd switch up their wigs— this time Nala had installed them both and did their make up. They loved when Kasim noticed though, and complimented them on it. He was very observant with them and noticed any minor change in them, he had too.

"Thank you daddy— you look good too. It's the hoochie daddy shorts for me," Zuri eyed him and licked her lips.

He chuckled and shook his head, "it's the gold chain and white t-shirt combo that's doing it for me. Like really doing it for me, daddy." Nala complimented.

Zuri and Kasim looked to her, she'd compliment them all the time but never like that. "That dick got you acting up huh sunshine? I know that's right,"

"It got you right too, don't do me like that." Nala blushed and put her head down.

Zuri chuckled and poured them all a shot, "and imma act right the rest of the trip too. Maybe,"

Kasim laughed, "Maybe?"

"Just kidding daddy," she smiled at him.

"—anyway, let's take these shots and go. The Uber just pulled up,"

The three took their shots and then headed outside, Kasim held their door open before getting in himself.  As soon as he sat down Zuri had made herself comfortable on his lap, "I really do want to apologize for my behavior daddy and I just wasn't sayin' sorry because that dick was rearranging my guts. I know you wouldn't cheat on us.... I got to stop comparing past relationships when we split up back then to us when that has never been you." She sighed, "that's all I could come up with. I hope you know it's genuine,"

Zuri would very much rather mop the ocean before ever admitting that she was wrong or putting her pride to the side. It was either take it or leave it— she was honestly genuine though. He knew that.

"That's better than nothing sexy red, I accept it but don't let that shit fly out your mouth again...aight?"

"Oooop— yes daddy," she pecked his lips, "no forreal though, I really do appreciate you and you being here on this trip with us. I really want to enjoy this time together,"

He smiled up at her, "I love you baby— that's all a nigga want. Don't hold back, I need to see how y'all be acting when I send y'all off without me."

"Oh baby— you know I act a fool regardless."

Nala and Kasim both laughed becuase that was indeed true, Zuri had always been a wild card. She loved to live in the moment and live like it was her last each day. Life was too short and she learned that when she lost the two closest people to her— her father and godfather. She didn't want to ever die with any regrets so each day she woke up she did what she wanted when she wanted in case it was her last day to do so. It was how her godfather had lived.

"I'm so happy that everything is back to normal," Nala spoke up.

Kasim chuckled, "yeah...normal,"

Both women looked at him, "Babe?" They whined simultaneously.

"Don't worry, I won't do too much until we get back home, y'all safe for this week."

"It's just that my momma baldhead...." Zuri spoke up, "if she didn't give me a perm when I was little maybe I'd act better? Blame her daddy, dead ass."