only to be greeted by her parents on dining table...

" Morning peeps.... "

" Morning baby.... "

" Haan haan.... Ye baby or iske baba dono ek jaise hain... Time ki value hi nhi hai n.."

" Mrs..... Please meri baby ko kuch nhi kehna.... "

" Aww... Dad you are my bro ! "

She said fist bumping her dad who with equal enthusiasm gave it back... Making Mrs. Goenka laugh at their childish behavior.

All three sat on the table and had breakfast and then Mrs. Goenka saw them off till the door...

She kissed Saanvi's head and said

" Saanu... All the best... Break the leg... Lekkin bhagwaan ke liye thoda kam bolna.... Log bhaag jaayenge bete please..."

" Mumma.... Main kahan jyada bolti hoon... In fact aaj toh subha se kuvh bola bhi nhi Maine.... Aapne subah bhi.... "

" Chalo baby hum late hain... Let's go... "

Mr. Goenka said hurrying her into car  knowing if she starts then non stop radio will go on!

Both sat in the car and bid bye to
Mrs. Goenka and started the journey towards school.

Throughout the journey she talked non stop bout new school, first day peeps.... New people... Changed environment...

Mr. Goenka like a lovely dad he is...listened everything with atmost attention...

Zoom the car stopped in front of a well build fancy structure... People call school.

The duo got down from the car and started walking side by side towards the entrance

Both entered the school... And went towards principal's office!

Principal's office

There sat father daughter duo in front of Principal who is going through Saanvi's academic records.

Her admission was confirmed the moment her father decided to donate to school...
However, principal was impressed by her excellence... He would have taken her on her academic basis even if her father wouldn't have donated... But who doesn't like a little few bucks....

Principal handed her the schedule and asked her to take the tour of school till they fill forms.

She was already bored... She took the schedule and wandered off to explore the new jail of her life..

She happily wandered here and there.... Swinging her body..... Bouncing on every step . .....

Much to her luck , she found library and then each rack told her their own story filled with drama, comedy, spice.... What not.... She was touching each passing by rack feeling the sense of physical books... Which are way better than those E ones .