Chp 59

Bakugo's POV

It was currently 6:45 PM, and I was in my dorm room diligently doing my homework as always.

"I AM BOREDDDD"

...

"KATSUKIIIII"

......

"LOVEEEEE"

It would be less aggravating if he wasn't dragging on the last letter of each word he says

Honestly, I tried to get rid of him I did!

I tried everything.

I told him to go to his dorm and do his homework, told him he wasn't going to have time to give him any attention, and called Kirishima to tell Deku to call him or text him so they could do their homework together.

I even told him straight up to fuck off and he just smiled at me, kissed me, and threw himself on my bed.

"BABYYYY"

Heck, I even told him I was going to go take a shit and he threatened to come with me.

Talking about We have to get used to it for when we get married, saying we have to know each other inside out or some other hippie shit to that effect.

I ended up throwing my slipper at him.

Fucking psycho

"BAKUGOOOO"

"OH, FOR FUCKS SAKE LET ME CONCENTRATE BEFORE I MAKE YOU EAT THIS MATH ASSIGNMENT. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL BE THROWING UP MATH EQUATIONS FOR THE REST OF THE SEMESTER" I scream sending my math book flying near my bed but not at him.

I can't damage his annoying but pretty face.

"I am bored out of my mind, give me attentionnnnn" he whines.

"I told you before we came here that I wouldn't be able to, you just decided not to listen to me," I reply, shrugging y shoulders.

"I feel neglected."

Whoever heard him talk like this would think I do in fact abuse and neglect him for long periods when it has been like 10 hours since we've been stuck together.

At least he is not attached to me like a damn parasite anymore.

All of a sudden, his phone pings

"Oh, Midoryia just texted me, he says they are going to play Monopoly, and he is asking if we want to play."

I raise my eyebrows, knit them, and then let go.

YESSS! I can finally be alone to do my homework.

"You should go and play, it's not every day you get to experience normal adolescent.... Gatherings."

I finish trying not to sound too pushy, I bet he knows I am trying to get rid of him, but if I push harder, he is going to do exactly the opposite.

He is a literal child.

"Uhm that is true. What about you love, it's not like you experience them very often either. Don't you want to come? It will be fun".

He sounds.

Mischievous

I thought he would whine for me to come but

What is he planning?

"Nah you know I have homework, and I have to go to sleep at 8 o'clock, and those extras will probably go for longer you go and have fun."

I finish standing up and kissing him on the cheek.