The Sweetest Yet Deadliest Melody|chpt13

No one pov ~With Enmu~

As Enmu went to his room. He did want to sleep but was unable too. He was lost in thought of Rui question. Then he hears a soft song playing. It was in the infinity castle. He gets out of bed and looks around. Soft quiet notes were playing.

Enmu looks for the source of it. As he was looking around he felt tired. Very tired. He almost fell asleep but he wanted to find the source. He leaves his room and looks around. There was nothing. He goes back and plops back on his bed.

The quiet yet charming melody plays making Enmu fall asleep immediately.

No one pov ~With Akaza and Douma~

'How did you find me?' Akaza ask. 'Akaza-dono! I have my ways! I was getting bored of thinking of Kocho! So I went to you.' Douma tells him. Douma then starts annoying Akaza. Akaza was about to punch Douma's head off until a song starts playing.

'Ahh! Akaza-dono do you hear that?' Douma ask. 'I do.. Is it a blood demon art?' Akaza ask. Both Akaza and Douma were tired all of a sudden. 'My my.. I'm feeling tired all of a sudden.. Akaza-dono are you tired by any chance..?'

Akaza nods. The song got softer making them both more tired. 'What's going.. On? I.. Thought.. Blood demon art... Doesn't.. Effect... Demons...' Akaza says tired. Douma yawns and sits on the ground. 'Akaza-dono.... Maybe..... It isn't a demon!' Douma says

Akaza shrugs. They only got tired and tired. 'How.... Are we.. So tired..?' Akaza ask. He sits down next to Douma. 'Is this death..?' Douma ask. The song gets softer and calmer. Akaza eventually falls asleep. 'What's even going on Akaza-dono..' Douma says before he falls asleep.

The song increases. Douma falls to the ground and falls asleep. Akaza also falls asleep then hits the ground hard. The two fall asleep peacefully listening to the charming yet harmful melody.

No one pov ~With Kokushibo and Daki~

'Why are you with me Daki! Go with your stupid brother!' Kokushibo ask. Daki rolls her eyes. 'Are you kidding! I heard a very weird melody in the infinity fortress!' Daki says. Kokushibo sighs. He couldn't believe Daki crazy kid imagination.

'What did it sound like?' Kokushibo ask. Then Daki explained what to sounded like. 'I felt tired when I heard it! Please trust me Kokushibo! I almost fell asleep hearing the melody!' Daki says trying to convince Kokushibo.

The Gyutaro comes. 'Onii-chan! Convince him there is a melody making even us demons fall asleep!' Daki cries. Daki was clearly annoyed. 'Is there even a a song making everyone fall asleep Gyutaro?' Kokushibo ask sounding not amused.

'No there is a song! I saw Nakime fall asleep! There was a song!' Gyutaro says. Kokushibo rolls his eyes. 'Let's enter the infinity castle then! Let's see this "song" your two kids are talking about.' Kokushibo says. As the three enter the song starts.

It was soft and quiet. They all get hit with sleepiness immediately. 'Ugh... What is that?' Kokushibo mutters. 'I-it's the song..! I.. I.. Told you..' Daki says sounding tired. 'We should.. Ask Muzan-sama what's going on..' Gyutaro suggests.

No one pov ~With Muzan~

Muzan was studying about the blue spider lily. He managed to turn some humans into demons so he felt accomplished. Then some knocks. 'Who?' Muzan ask. 'Kokushibo,.... Da..ki.., an..d G..yutaro.' Daki says sounding exhausted.

'Come in what the fuck if wrong?' Muzan ask. The three demons enter. They were exhausted. 'Why is there music making us.. So tired..' Kokushibo says yawning. Muzan stares in confusion. 'Is it lower moon 1 blood demon art?' Gyutaro ask.

'He doesn't have any thing related to music in his blood demon art.' Muzan says. Daki then collapses on to Gyutaro who is barely alive. 'Can blood demon art affect demons?' Muzan questions. 'I.. Really don't know..' Kokushibo says. 'I never thought of it.' Muzan tells Kokushibo.

Gyutaro falls on the floor with Daki. They were passed out asleep not dead. 'How come your tired?' Muzan ask. 'M..usic... When... I heard it.. I got hit with... Exhaustion..' Kokushibo says. Muzan goes out of his room and listens to the music. It was soft and charming.

It didn't make him tired but only assuming he was the demon king he wasn't affected. 'I-' When Muzan turned around Kokushibo was on the ground asleep. The song gets quieter and softer. Muzan then starts looking around for the source.

~19282719 Monitsu later~

As Muzan was walking he saw Nakime asleep. He also saw Akaza and Douma on the ground together sleeping. 'This melody really is getting to these idiots huh?' He says out loud. He checks Rui and sees him asleep on the ground including all of his spiders.

'It doesn't only affect demons huh?' Muzan thinks to himself. He checks Enmu and sees Enmu sleeping in an uncomfortable position but was asleep. 'So it isn't Enmu.. He looked kinda pretty..' Muzan thinks. He then checks Hantengu and Gyokko room.

Gyokko and Hantengu were gone so their room could've been tampered with. He checks both their rooms, they looked the same. Then Muzan checked outside of the infinity fortress. The melody was a bit louder. But it was still as soft as ever.

'Its coming from the forest..' Muzan thinks. Muzan couldn't go and risk being killed. He goes inside and goes to the nearest demon, Enmu. 'Wake up you bitch.' Muzan says to Enmu. He shakes Enmu. 'Mmmm.... 5 more minutes sis...' Enmu mutters.

'WAKE UP.' Muzan yells. Enmu wakes up. 'Ugh.. Oh.. Uh.. Hi Muzan-sama...' Enmu says exhausted. Enmu gets up from his bed and rubs his eyes. 'Were going into the forest and finding the song source.' Muzan tells him. Enmu nods and slowly follows Muzan outside.

As they were looking, Enmu got less tired and more energized. Until they saw a demon. Long dark hair, in a kimono, and was singing. As Muzan was about to walk, Enmu passes out in his shoulder. 'This stupid idiot.' Muzan tells himself.

The demon stops sing and turns around. She was looking at Muzan with a eye on her head. 'Hello Muzan-sama..' The demon says softly. 'Stop using your blood demon art. Your making everyone sleep. I might as well kill you if your doing this to my demons.' Muzan says.

She frowns. 'Sorry.. I will go and wake up your Upper and lower moons...' She says softly bowing then whistling. Enmu wakes up. 'Ergh.. Uh?' Enmu says getting of Muzan shoulder. The demon was gone.

'She would make a good lower moon..' Muzan says to himself

~~~~

THIS IS SO RANDOM WTF

Yes I made up a demon because I can. Enjoy it.

ALSO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE!!! I have no ideas!!! I WISH I COULD POST MORE OFTEN ON THIS BOOK😭

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 1173