Confusion To Realization|chpt10

Muzan pov

I wake up and see Enmu sleeping on my bed. I get up and leave the room. I needed to tell the upper moons about the hanafuda earrings kid. Since lower moon 1 killed him might as well tell them. I go and try finding Nakime but end up not finding her. She normally is always here but maybe she is asleep. Only assuming its morning out side might as well just go read.

I enter my room and see Enmu sleeping. I almost forgot about him. I go over the the bookshelf and see the boys head. I grab a book and sit somewhere. It was about the blue spider lily. Then someone knocked on my door.

"What?" I whisper-scream

"So Akaza-dono said that Kokushibo-san is going out even though its morning. But then when he walked out he didn't burn nor disintegrate. Does that mean something?" Douma ask

"That's not even fucking possible Douma you should know that you idiot."

"It's not that Muzan-sama! Even Akaza-dono saw it."

"Are you even sure it was Kokushibo?"

"Yes! He had six eyes. No other demon has six eyes."

"Why did he leave?"

"He said to get rid of someone. Someone he doesn't want on earth."

"Just fuck off Douma. I can deal with it later." I tell his dumbass

He seemed to actually listen. He started walking away. I started to think. How can Kokushibo walk in the s- He the blue spider lily... I need to call a upper moon meeting later today. I continue reading my book until I hear a voice.

"Muzan-sama?"

It was Enmu. I turn and see him sitting on my bed. He stared blankly into my soul.

"Why am I here?" He ask

"Did you seriously fucking forget?" I say

He nods a bit.

"This was your "reward" for killing the boy." I tell Enmu again

"Oh. I'll be heading out now. Bye Muzan-sama!" Enmu says getting off the bed

"its still morning you idiot. Don't go hunting."

"Ok."

Then Enmu leaves my room. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt. He's like the only normal demon. Come to think of it. I could've asked Enmu to get Nakime to call a meeting. It's too late anyways. I continue reading my book.

Enmu pov

Wasn't it just a honor sleeping in Muzan-sama room or is it just me? It was a living dream! Oh how amazing it is. Anyways Muzan-sama says it was morning out so might as well not hunt. I walk around to find my room and then eventually see Rui-san standing outside my door. He turns and sees me.

"Hey Enmu-san! Have you seen the kid with hanafuda earrings?" Rui ask

"He's dead."

"Oh... Also can you be my dad?" Rui says randomly changing the topic

"Sure!" I say

Then Rui-san goes over and hugs me. I hug him back. He then ask if I wanted to see his spider collection. I agree then follow him. He opens his door and I see a hell ton of spiders everywhere. They were all staring at me.

"This is Lye!" Rui says holding a pure white spider

"And the rest are Lye2, Lye3, Lye4, Lye5, Lye6, Lye7, Lye8, Lye9, Lye10, Lye11, Lye12, and Lye 13!" Rui says cheerfully

"They all have numbers at the end of there name...? Did you like run out of name ideas?" I ask Rui

"Heh... Kinda... Anyways enough of that, once its night wanna try finding hashiras together?" Rui says