The Entertainment District 1/3|chpt6

Daki pov

Me and my Onii-chan are going to the Entertainment District! Since I'm a fashionista and the sexist out of all the demons, my beauty is unmatched! I can give my Onii-chan the best makeover he'll ever have! I heard the sound pillar would be there! It would be an amazing experience getting rid of one of the pillars! Muzan-sama would finally be able to see my strength and not see me as an annoying ugly whore. I need to dye my hair black for the mission. Well lets hope it isn't permanent.

-after Daki dyed her hair black-

I slay with black hair. I wonder what Onii chan thinks about this! I bet he will be so jealous that I look this sexy. Well maybe I need to wear some fancy clothing first before I flex on my brother. I grab a black kimono with flower designs on it and wear it. I look in a mirror and realized I slayed so hard with changing. Damn I'm sexy. I wonder what Nakime thinks of this? She probably is off to do her things actually. I need to put on some makeup to look like one of those fancy girls.

-After Daki put on make up-

I don't even look like a demon! I look like a model. I bet Onii-chan won't even believe this is me. Time to find him. I look around the area trying to find him and eventually see him. I knock on the door.

"Onii-chan~ are you done yet? I'm dying for you to see my outfit! I look amazing in it!" I tell him through the door

"Almost done Daki. Just be patient. Don't forget to told me to "put on clothes" so I don't look like a weirdo, walking out in the public just wearing shorts." He responds

"Okay! Just a little warning though~! I'm very very sexy!" I tell him

"I'm done you stupid whore."

He opens the door and was wearing some fancy clothing. He slayed with the outfit too.

"Come on now idiot. We gotta go to the entertainment district. We don't want to be late." He tells me

"Okay Onii-chan!"

-23554337 Umais later they make it to the Entertainment district-

"Oh my god! So many humans broth-"

Gyutaro covers my mouth

"Watch what your saying. There are humans here. They understand what your saying." He whispers to me

As I was walking to the building we needed to go to, I saw the sound pillar with 2 weird ugly girls. One had yellow hair who looked miserable while the blue haired one looked like he wanted to kill someone. The Yellow haired girl had a big box on his back. Probably nothing to worry about. We enter the building and act completely normal. I tell them that Gyutaro is my brother and has a rare disease. We walk in and see many other people. They all looked so pretty and so tasty! I wonder what their flesh taste like.

Me and Onii-chan sit down and wait for something to happen. Then it hit me. My brother wants me to kill them! He was giving me the murder look and I nod at him. Then he kills one human. The other girls looked like they were going to scream. I use my obi and slash the other girls to death.

"Hide or eat the bodies fast Brother!" I tell him

We both eat 1-2 bodies and hide the rest. Then a guard came in. Luckily we don't get blood on us. But since the sound hashira is to busy with two kids might as well kill the guard then everyone else in the building? I choke one of the guards using my obi and the guard ended up dying.

"Try killing as many people as possible! We need to get our way to the sound pillar with no suspicion!" I tell Gyutaro whisper yelling

He nodded and ran out the room killing people left and right. I ran out of the building to find the pillar. Looking around I eventually see the pillar dragging the yellow haired girl into a building with the blue haired one following from behind. I enter through a window and watch them from a certain distance. They were going some where. I decided to follow the yellow haired girl. Making sure I can get her once she is distracted. (Daki doesn't know Zenitsu is a boy btw) I then realized how talented she is! Playing a string instrument at the speed of thunder! It would be a shame if I got her with my obi! Oh wait, I am getting her with my demon art. What a shame the hanafuda earrings kids didn't come. I don't actually think he is dead though.

Gyokko is lying I feel like. I bet he kidnapped the boy and is just lying to us that he is dead! I needs meeting or proof that he is dead. And if he is then who killed him? No surprise if it is Kokushibo-san. He is strong. Anyways focus on the girl! Not thinking Daki. It seemed the girl had somehow hurt herself and is going to a room to recover. Its like luck is on my side today! I can easily kill this bozo with my blood demon art and she will die! (Zenitsu won't die. Spoiler for the next few parts) I watch as she enters the room then says something that actually catches my attention.

"I feel as if I'm being watched! Should I really stay in this room?" The yellow haired idiot ask

The person leading them to the room nods and closes the door. I just realized this girl is a boy! How foolish am I? Think a man is a girl.. You know what? For get it. I just need to kill him. Only him. I use my blood demon art and my obi goes and grabs the boy causing him to choke. I hoped it would kill him if it weren't for the sound pillar to come in. He slashed my obi and let the boy free. He looked terrified. I made sure is flee from the situation and try finding my Onii-chan. I had to act like a normal human when I get on the ground. So I removed my obi and jump down acting like a normal citizen.

The pillar, the blue haired girl, and yellow haired boy were in a nearby room. There was a girl with black hair with orange highlights at the end, bamboo muzzle, and a interesting kimono. She looked very pretty. She looked much better than everyone else despite wearing something that only demons wear. Wait.. If she is wearing a bamboo muzzle and only friendly demons wear them. Does that mean..

She is a friendly demon?

~~~~~~~~~

This follows nothing with the actual anime lol. Its so cringe but I like it. And I had the motivation to write a lot again. Lets hope this continues for the rest of the book!

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 1194