𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

"The way you do that is satisfying, I could watch for hours" Ethan speaks, as he's sat down next to her.

Tuk looks up at him awkwardly, until she realises it's him, putting on a polite smile, "oh Ethan! Hi."

"Hey" he smiles back awkwardly.

"I've been really busy so I could not respond to your text. I apologise" Tuk says.

"You don't have to apologise, it is alright. I understood that you must have been busy, so I just thought to wait" Ethan shrugs.

"Oh right" Tuk smiles, "I appreciate that. But who gave you my number? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh your friend. Tiana" Ethan confesses.

Tuk looks to Tiana, who has a devilish smile on her face as she's looking at Tuk and Ethan.

She lifts her eyebrows up at Tuk, but Tuk only rolls her eyes and looks away, "what is it, that you wanted my number?"

"Well.. if I'm totally honest with you Tuk, you are one of the most cleverest students here, in this class. And biology is not really my best subject and so, I was wondering if.. if you'd be willing to help me out? I can pay, if you wish for me to pay. It's just, I don't want to fail. I can't fail, otherwise I'll be kicked out. And I really want to try my best this year" Ethan confesses.

Which made Tuk feel slightly bad for judging him to begin with.

I mean, could she really blame herself?

The boy who seemed like the typical American high school boy. Already had joined the football team, which already screams bad news for a boy.

Tuk flinches, as her hair gets pulled, which bought her back into her thoughts.

Evan Cockper.

He walks behind her, as he's making his way to his seat.

"Tuk. Nice to see you again" he smirks.

Tuk brings her foot forward, letting her kick his leg.

"Argh!" He shouts loudly, getting the attention off everyone in the class.

"Evan. You are already late, do not make me give you a detention. Get in your seat" Their biology teacher speaks.

"But i-!"

"Now! Evan" their teacher replies back sternly, before continuing to write on the board in front of him.

"This isn't over" Evan whispers to Tuk.

"Tell someone who cares" Tuk turns back around, before Evan walks off.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asks, "I didn't expect him to do something like that" Ethan says.

Tuk smiles with a nod, "I'm fine. But, as you were asking, i will have to think about it. About what days I would be free to help you out."

"So, you're willing to help me?" Ethan asks.

Tuk shrugs, "why not?"