1994

The year is 1994

Approximately August of 1994. When your girlfriend, Deena Johnson told you that she wanted to break up so she could date your sister Sam Fraser instead of you, Valerie Fraser. But what you didn't already know was that Deena and Sam were fucking behind your back. So you tell Sam to have fun with a cheating whore of ShadySide, knowing that, what she did to you, Sam will receive the Sam thing.

You didn't care and you wouldn't care when Sam got hurt by Deena, she deserved it. And you weren't gonna help her at all. A lot of people didn't understand why you a hot cheerleader. What day is someone like Deena a "band nerd". You guys both live in ShadySide, call again day between ShadySide and SunnyValers, you stayed with your mom and sister around October time after Sam and Deena broke up. When the fight that broke out between ShadySide and SunnyVale you went with Sam, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend, to go after the ShadySiders in the bus.

When the car was hit by a water jug thing, car swerved off the road rammed right into a tree and you in and Sam were bleeding and you guys got out of the car, and you touch your face to wipe the blood and you put your hand in the dirt unknowingly touching some sort of skeleton form of Sarah Fier. Sarah sent her dead monster killers after you guys, and the killer of Camp NightWing killed you.