1994

1994

The day was like any other going to school, going to the mall to shop or work, or just going home or to football games. For you, Rhea Schmidt it's going home, to think about your ex girlfriend Sam Fraser, who moved to SunnyVale. Your sister Kate Schmidt told your guys cheer coach that you weren't feeling well.

Kate knew you need time alone to deal with getting over Sam, before seeing her again during the game. The reason you guys broke up in the first place is because Sam, didn't want anyone to know that you guys were together and she also moved to SunnyVale, while you stayed in ShadySide.

That night one of you classmates Heather was brutally murdered, buy another classmate named Ryan. So the next day before the game, you guys have a little memorial for Heather, she was the person that would make the speech if person who picked as valedictorian couldn't do it when are you guys graduate.

You seen Sam with this guy that she's dating and they were all touchy-feely not even caring about the fact that they're there because somebody died . So you left the field to get away from everybody and Sam followed you, you said you didn't want to be near her because she's a two-faced bitch. You told her to leave you alone you guys argued. What really broke your argument was the fight that was taking place on the football field because some SunnyValers say that they shouldn't really be having a memorial because these brutal murders happened like every week.

You ShadySiders, go back home. Sam, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's best friend follow you guys back to ShadySide. They threw eggs at the bus so you decided to throw the water cooler at their car, which caused it to swerve off the road. You are actually went to check to see if Sam was okay, she was so you left. What you didn't know was that Sam blood edit touch the bones of Sarah Fier, and she wanted to get her revenge on the Goode's.

You found out that some dead killers were coming after Sam to kill her, so you, your sister an friends made a plan to save her. Unfortunately, one of your friends, and Deena Johnson sadly passed away because of the killers killing them. But you, Sam, your sister, Kate, and Deena's younger brother Josh survive as you guys know, or suffering from survivors guilt.

Because of all the trauma that you guys went through, you and Sam decided to get back together and try and help each other move on from the trauma. Once Josh finish high school, you, Sam, Kate, and Josh all left the state to get away and go to college in Europe without feeling guilty for being able to do all that stuff. You guys also live together as roommates.