1666

It's the 1666.

Only one kind of romance is allowed married men and woman sleeping together, whether its without clothes producing babies or sleeping at night. No single men and woman can sleep together without clothes or sleeping at night. And most definitely not man and man romance or woman and women romance. It's taboo and are often punishable by death.

It's a lovely July night in 1666. All the young teens are at a gathering hanging out and eating berries that make them see things. While Tatia and Sarah get away from the gathering and go farther into the woods, for some forbidden alone time together.

"Sarah, are you sure we should be doing this?" Tatia asks Sarah, a little nervous to be doing this.

"Yes, we are fine. No one else is out here. It's just us." Sarah says trying to reassure her that they are alone.

"Okay.." Tatia starts to say before Sarah cuts her off with a kiss.

Tatia and Sarah make out for a good five minutes, before Sarah decides to take things farther, by trying to go down on Tatia. Before she can reach, the are interrupted by a stick snapping, they jump away from each and look around trying to see who it was. Nobody could be seen so that stayed separated from each other but close by and went back to the gathering.

The next day, the fruit is poisoned, the animals are eating their young, and the water has gone bad. It's the signs that something forbidden has happened.

All the young kids are called to the chapel of the church, along with Tatia, as she was Pastor Miller's assistant, she wanted to be a pastor if she could, if not then a nun. All the towns people can hear was screaming from the chapel.

When the door of the church was finally broken. The men went inside and seen the kids, along with Tatia and Pastor Miller with their eyes gouged out. The woman make it through trying to get to their kids. When Sarah sees her bother and friend/possible girlfriend, she runs to them, not seeing Pastor Miller make his way towards her to kill her. Solomon Goode, sees but is able to stop him.

Sarah is accused of being a witch. The towns people set off to find her after she ran away. Solomon Goode tries to save her. Before she tells him the truth, that she loved Tatia, and then she learned that he is the reason Pastor Miller killed Tatia and those kids. Sarah is caught and then hanged, but before she died, she made a promise to get her revenge when the time was right. And she did many, many years later.