Intro

"Good morning Becca my love!"

I walk around the corner from my room into the kitchen meeting my mother, cooking breakfast and humming a tune.

"Hi mom" I replied rubbing my eyes.

I sit down at the counter next to my father, a tall man with a rather straightforward look. He looks like any basic man in his 30's.

"So..you ready for your first day of 11th grade?" My dad says, practically stuffing his face with eggs.

I look down as my mother places a plate of food down in front of me.

"Yeah.. I'm nervous but at least all of my friends will be in the same class as me!" I say perking up and picking up my fork.

"Eat fast, you have 20 minutes before you need to head out. Have you packed everything? Charged your phone?" My mother sits down and begins eating as well.
I check my phone's battery and nod.

"Mother May I head out to school early?" I say looking down at my full plate of food.

"You May"

I stand up heaving my full bag over my shoulder. I wave and head out the door walking towards my school, I pull headphones out of my bag and turn on music before placing them on my head.

"...."

"..."

"......"

"BECCA!!"

I jump, someone just grabbed my shoulder. I spin around and meet their face.

"Oh it's you."

I relax, it's just my friend:Judy a small Hispanic girl, she's my closest friend and I pass by her house on my way to school. She must have seen me and ran to catch up.

"Oh wait" Judy exclaims as she stops walking.

I continue walking, rolling my eyes

"Mother May I walk with my friend Becca?"

"You may"

Judy then runs catching up to me.

"So,you know who's in our first class right?"
Judy says teasingly.

I know who she's talking about. I pretend I can't hear her and continue walking.
She's talking about The same boy she always teases me about.

"Lucas~" she follows.

I ignored her and we walked to school in silence