He buried his hands in my hair and massaged my scalp, I let out a low hum of approval which only seemed to drive Demetrius over the egde.

"God help me." He muttered before molding his lips onto mine in a ravishing kiss, I put both hands onto his hard chest, occasionally gliding my fingers across his immaculate eight pack. I could hear his groans of pleasure against my lips and I smirked seductively, biting his bottom lip as he attempted to enter my mouth using his tongue.

He knew I was denying him, the more I made him go wild with pleasure the more he would want to come inside me, I knew I was bringing him closer to an orgàsm and it made me feel something I had never felt before, dominant.

It didn't last long, I dug my nails into Demetrius' back as he unexpectedly slipped two fingers inside me, automatically causing a wave of desire within me. I held onto his wrist out of instinct at the sudden intrusion.

"Relax sweetheart, it's only me." He chuckled, though I did not remove my hand, instead I slowly guided it in and out of me in a rhythmic pace.

I let out a loud moan as he added to the immense pleasure by rubbing his fingers against my clïtoris. "Oh Demetrius." I moaned feeling my body grind against his fingers at their own accord, I wanted everything he was giving and much more.

I watched in anticipation as he gradually went down to his knees, I felt my body shiver as his hot breath brushed heated my sensitive bud.

"Demetrius." I caressed his beautifully sculptured jawline, coaxing him towards my awaiting clït, embarrassingly I noticed the arrogant smirk on his face as he gave me a knowing wink before covering my wetness with his skillful tongue.

"Yes." I whispered, in absolute ecstasy as he licked along my throbbing püssy, widening my legs I bit hard into the flesh of my lower lip to prevent a cry that would surely wake up our neighbours.

By now all strength had completely left me as I allowed myself to succumb to the intense pleasures only Demetrius Mavros could inflict, his hands wrapped around my thighs as he worked on my soaking heat, leaving me motionless. I felt myself jerk against his mouth as I felt my release nearing.

"Oh my, don't stop, please." I begged, tugging onto his hair as my body began to burn up in unexplainable pleasure. I closed my eyes and slammed both hands onto the shower stall running my nails across the smoky glass.

The cold air that hit my vagína almost made me shiver as I felt Demetrius' tongue and fingers completely pull away from me, however I wasn't even able to open my eyes before I felt his huge shaft fill me up. I sucked in a gulp of air and adjusted to his size before slowly moving against him.

Lifting me up into his arms and caging me on the stall, looking at me with lust consumed eyes I let out a breathy moan when he wasted no time in pushing himself into me brutally fast. I gripped tightly onto his back allowing my nails to rake down his body as I attempted to satiate the overwhelming euphoria I was feeling.

Moving myself equally as fast as Demetrius I could feel my facial features transform as I neared my orgàsm. "Faster." My grip on his shoulders only tightened as I began to clench uncontrollably around Demetrius' dïck.

"I love you!" I cried not bothering to quieten my tone as I spilled everything I had onto Demetrius.

After a few thrusts Demetrius followed with a loud groan, immediately grabbing my face and giving me a fleeting kiss.

I felt my body jerk as the undeniable pleasures I had just felt continued to swarm my being.

"When I make a promise, I keep it." He whispered huskily, the smug look on his handsome face told me he had given me one of the best showers of my life, he didn't need me to tell him that.

I grabbed the open shower gel and began to smooth the gel across his muscular back and shoulders. I suddenly flushed red when I noticed the scratch marks that decorated his back. Thankfully his back was turned towards me.

Gently smoothing the gel across is hair, I kissed the tensing muscles of his shoulders and whispered. "Now let's have a real shower."

Hey to all my beautiful readers!

So...what did you think? It's been quite a while since I've given you guys a little steamy scene, so hopefully I didn't suck at writing it :D

Remember to comment and/or vote on this chapter, it would make me so happy if you took a little of your time to do one of these :)

I also want to say a MASSIVE thank you to @anavalencia17 for the beautiful cover she made for Insatiable. I really appreciate that you took your time to make such a wonderful cover :D

If you want to send me anything for the book or just simply email to say hi :) you can contact me here:

Email: jumpyjanelle@gmail.com

Next Update: 18.06.15

Until next time...

Janelle :)