0:020

Dream Robinson
Pov:

We all go over to Von mamas house for Sunday dinner she just wants to know know what's going on around the family but just hopes any drama doesn't pop up cause I don't need to be yelling or stressed out. Kayla called me last weekend asking for forgiveness that she didn't mean all the things she did to me and Von but I was cool off her for a minute.

"Mamas you ready," Von says.

"Yeah let me get my purse," I said grabbing it and then my glasses.

"Damn ma you look too good" Von spun me around.

"Stop it," I said slapping his hands always trying to get something started.

"Don't act now" Von says kissing me.

"Papa you look nice and sexy," I said holding his hand then Jr was in his walker he had the same matching outfit as Von this lil boy is getting bad just like his damn daddy always wants to fight.

"Hey baby," I said picking him up and kissing him he played on my shoulder mugging Von.

DayVon Bennett
Pov:

"Don't be mad wake your ass up" I said mugging Jr.

"Leave my baby alone" Dream pushed my head.

"Gurl doesn't make me fuck you up," I said she walked ahead of me while opening the front door and made sure to watch around cause niggas love starts on a nice day.

We were just vibing in the car and can't wait to see what my mother has to say cause she was ready to state facts we pulled to my ma's house there were a lot of cars out there too. We walked out of the car then ring the door my uncle came to open it.

The family dinner was nice Kayla sat quietly the whole time which was great cause I don't forgive her at all. The front door opened Coi came inside we looked at her as if she was dumb.

"Hey family," Coi says.

"Man gets the fuck out here," I said.

"Shut up look like this bitch playing mother to my child now but it's whatever doesn't have to deal with him and she even took my man," Coi says.

"Coi love don't come for me cause you can't get your life together and Jr is my son cause you were never a mother to him. This man was mine before you came and ended as my bitch so walk your ass out my mother's house and have a nice day," Dream says standing up everyone in the room was so shocked.

"Bitch" Coi try come for Dream but pushed her back so quickly and then looked at Dream her dress was wet.

"My water broke," Dream says I grabbed Jr then my mother helped Dream out of the house this dinner was eventful.

Author-

Vote and Comment
To be continued....