0:016

DayVon Bennett
Pov:

I'm trying to show Dream that want to do better for our relationship cause she has been there for me years back and my twin right there. I do want to give Coi a second chance but not after all the shit she has done because this girl hasn't asked one thing about Jr she worries about partying and drinking if didn't want a kid shouldn't want one.

"Ma chill out," I said laughing this woman more happy than me.

"Thank you God for bringing this hard-headed boy back to wifey 'cause chill he was giving me a hard time," Taesha says holding Jr in her arms he was laughing.

"Not my son laughing," I said Jr getting big can't wait for little man to turn one and my baby girl is on her way yeah fatherhood is the greatest.

"But ma let's get out here," I said.

"Be safe" She says as I walked out.

Getting into my car saw Kayla pull up she locked eyes with me and then start running over to me.

"Yo," Kayla says.

"What," I said.

"Where are you going," Kayla asked.

"Taking my wife out," I said closing my car door.

"Oh Coi," She says making me scrunch up my face.

"Naw," I said pulling off and leaving her standing there turned my music up loud to nigga doing it big for himself making it out of Chicago but always going back to my hood. Driving to Dream address she told me this house was big as fuck too yeah baby girl do your shit.

"Yo ma comes out," I said on the phone.

"Okay," She says then her front door opened little ma was looking good as hell with that white dress and her small baby bump showing her off. I got out of the car kissed her lips then opened the door then ran back to my side.

Dream Robinson
Pov:

"You look so handsome pa," I said rubbing his face.

"Thank you ma but shit you out here looking fine might have killed a nigga today," Von says.

"Von don't say that pa because my eyes are on the man I want," I said rubbing my belly baby girl acting up.

"Lil ma calm down," Von says she stopped she loves her daddy.

"Where taking me," I asked cause see we were far from LA parts.

"You see," Von says driving up to a place that had a lot of water around.

"We here," He said getting out and opening my door he held my hand as we walked then it was the cutest setup.

"Baby aww," I said kissing him.

"You like it," Von asked rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah so much," I said we sat down.

"Dream look down bad to you but want our future together cause been my wifey always and my back when nigga was in jail made sure had money

"Dream look down bad to you but want our future together cause been my wifey always and my back when nigga was in jail made sure had money. You have done above and beyond for me but want to do that for you and my kids. Dream would love to be nigga girlfriend again" Von says pulling out a ring.

"Yes," I said kissing him then his phone started ringing.

"What Coi I'm killing your ass foreal," Von says.

"Baby we got go ma," Von said holding my hand we walked back to the car.

"Tell me," I said.

"Jr in the hospital," He said rubbing his eyes that broke my heart my baby is hurt.

Author~

💭-
Vote and Comment