Chapter 2-- Another Story For Another Time

Start from the beginning

I needed to see this girl again. Memories of last night filled my mind. The way her hips moved to the music, grabbing male, and even female, attention, the way her hair fell carelessly over her shoulders, surrounding her heart shaped face. Her sun kissed skin that I wanted to run my hands over forever, her enticing voice even though she only said one sentence. Her perfect blue eyes, that can hypnotise even the most stubborn people. Her small waist that my arms circled perfectly. Her curves moulding into mine in the most amazing way.

Wow, I really can't get rid of the image of this girl, she was perfect in every way.

I needed to find her, even if she was the daughter of my enemy.

~~

I was now sitting in my limo, drove by my own personal driver. I was wearing a black Armani suit, matched with a simple light blue shirt and a black tie. I had to look professional for these events, my father used to say, if you don't look the part, people won't believe you are the part.

We arrived at the place and I quickly looked in the mirror of my limo, gulped down the rest of the champagne in the bottle, before the door of my limo was opened.

I stepped out and the flashes from the crowd were unbelievable. People shouting requests and questions at me. I planted a smile on my face and walked down the red carpet to speak to some of the paparazzi.

I walked up to a nervous looking man, who looked like he would wet himself at any minute with excitement.

"Mr Parker, how is the business going at the moment?" He asked me, getting his notepad out, ready for my answers.

"The company is amazing at the moment, we have had amazing results with different businesses around the world, and we hope for it to carry on in the future," I told him firmly and he nodded, writing down my answer.

"This is one from the many admirers out there, are you in a relationship of any kind at the moment?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"No not at the moment, I am solely focused on my work, and hopefully in the future I might be ready for a relationship," I told him.

That was a lie. I was ready for a relationship. I needed someone who made me happy, who would get rid of all my worries, just by giving me a smile. I needed that. However, if I told them that, I would be getting many more questions, and I didn't have the time for that. I was on a mission.

I walked away from the man without saying goodbye and walked down the rest of the carpet, making sure to stop for a few more pictures.

I walked in and the room was extravagant. It looked like royalty, it was decorated precisely for this event, and even though it was my enemies event, it still looked fantastic.

"Mr Parker!" Someone shouted, I look around and saw Maria Melody, Jonathan's wife. She wore a black dress that went down to just below her knees, that made her green eyes stand out more. And her hair fell past her shoulders in small curls which made her look like a billionaires wife, which is exactly what she was.

 And her hair fell past her shoulders in small curls which made her look like a billionaires wife, which is exactly what she was