In The Dorms and With Hagrid

(4 Dyas After The Accedent )

Draco: That old woman lies*walks around and around*: I'm fine, 4 days.

Harry*Has hidden himself under the blankets*: Yeahhh that's great love.

Draco*Looks at the bed and grins*: Harry darling~ Wanna come out by chance?*Walks over, climbs onto the bed, and hovers over the top of Harry*

Harry*Peeks out from the blanket*:No.

Darco: Well hello darling. Why don't you come on out? You talked such a big game before. 

Harry: I do but I don't wanna come out.

Draco*Pulls the blanket down*: What was that?

Harry: I do but I don't want to come out at the same time.

Draco: I think you should come out my lovely~

Harry*Takes the blanket off*: Happy?

Draco: Very.*Gets closer to Harry's face*

Harry*Blushes hard*: To close...

Draco*Whispers*: Get used to it love *Grins then kisses Harry deeply yet passionately*

Harry*Blushes harder but kisses him back just the same*

Draco*Stops for a moment, grabs his wand, shuts the curtains, and puts up the silencing charm*: There we go.*Kisses Harry deeply, pinning him to their bed*

Harry*Kisses him back deeply, moving his hands up to Draco's chest*

Draco*Pushes his tongue into Harry's mouth*

Harry*blush gets worse but he french kisses him back, moving his hands up Draco's shirt*

Draco*Blushes hard sucks on Harry's tongue, and grips the sheets*

Harry" Well isn't that interesting."*Slowly undoes the buttons on Draco's shirt*

Draco*Stops kissing Harry for a moment, getting some air.  Grins takes his shirt off and then purrs in Harry's ear*: There you go my lovely~*Looks into his eyes for a moment, then he closes the small gap french kissing him deeper the ever, moving his hands up Harry's shirt*

Harry*Blushes harder french kisses Draco back just the same, slowly tracing his chest and abs as he feels a small shiver go through Draco*

(After The Heated Makeout Session)

Harry*Is snuggled up to Draco*

Draco*Is holding Harry as close as he can doing little kisses on his cheeks and forehead*

Harry*Smiles and looks up at him*: I love how they can't hear us and think we are fast asleep

Draco: Yeah it's funny. They keep trying to peek, but I have Blaize on guard

Harry: Good*Lays his head back on Draco's chest and nuzzles closer*

Draco*Smiles and holds Harry close*: Harry...

Harry: Hm?

Draco: Can we not just be friends with benefits...

Harry*Looks up at him*"No...No not again": W...what do you mean.

Draco: Harry, I want to be more than just friends that have a little fun now and then. So, I'm saying, Harry will you be my boyfriend?

Harry" What?!?!"*Looks at Draco, smiles, and kisses him softly*

Draco*Eyes widen but soon flutter shut kissing him back and wrapping his arms around Harry*

Harry*Stops and looks at Draco*: Yes Dray. Of course, I will...*Hugs Draco tightly *