S01E04:Get Away

Začít od začátku

My whole body was relaxed.

"And i hope the dance will help us forget the way we blew track meet."said Alex.

"Don't say dance Alex.Makes my feet hurt more.Let's just relax."said Sam.

"Yeah relax~"said Clover.

Then we bubbles stopped and the jacuzzi started swirling.

Oh fuck you Jerry.

I literally was sliding down the WHOOP like at the water park.

We landed in a pool in Jerry's office.

"Well so glad you could drop in ladies."said Jerry as i glare at him.

"Like we had a choice."said Clover.

"Jerry tell me you're kidding.We just got back from the most intense mission we ever had."said Sam.

"We're tired Jerry."i said as we get out of the pool.

"Relax."said Jerry.

"How can we when you're about to send us on another mission."said Alex.

"A mission to relax."said Jerry.

The fuck did he say.

"You're no asset to WHOOP when you're stressed so i' sending you on vacation.Here."said Jerry as he throw bag at us.

"Let me guess,this is a bulletproof covering we use for escaping from a jungle prison."said Sam as she hold a towel that was inside her bag.

"No,this is a towel you use to dry off after a swim."said Jerry.

"Ah-ha!I bet this is a high-speed drill and a tube of blasting gel to blow out a wall."said Clover.

"No,a beach umbrella and sunscreen to stop a sunburn and before you ask that's a nose clip for swimming.That's the gadget emergency kit.A precaution,you will need it."said Jerry.

"Let me get this straight,you're sending us somewhere to have fun.Did you hit your head Jer?"i said.

He does realise we ain't that dumb.

Something fishy with this.

"No and how does Hawaii sound."said Jerry.

"Too good to be true."said Clover.

Yeah.

Jerry is a pain in the ass and now he's sending us on vacation.

Weird.

"All right i have a question.When does our flight leave?"said Sam as a wall open.

"In a minute,just step in here."said Jerry.

We got into the elevator thingy but boy is packed in here.

"This elevator is kinda small."said Alex.

"Does it takes us right to our plane?"ask Sam.

"Oh there's no plane.A cruise missile is much faster.Bon Voyage ladies."said Jerry.

Wait he put us in a missile.

"Wai-"before i could finish the door closed and the missile was preparing to take off.

"JERRY!!"i yelled.

"I've never flied by missile!"said Clover.

Then the missile took off and we were screaming for our lives at first but then stopped.

Skip to Hawaii...
We were finally here and the missile literally dropped us from mid air.

I fell hard into the sand and the missile went away.