S01E02:Queen for a Day

Estelle pov:

We were in the cafeteria and Clover was literally telling us about her CD is gonna make people at Bev High vote for her as Homecoming Queen

Yeah i ain't participating in that shit show.

"I'm telling you girls,with my new digital video camera.I'm shoo-in for Homecoming Queen."said Clover as she inserts her CD into the CD player and her video plays on the big screen.

"Vote Clover for Queen,i swear i won't be mean."

That's the lamest rhyme i've ever heard.

"Brilliant,isn't it?"ask Clover.

"It's,um...great Clover."said Alex as i just fake smile and gives her thumbs up.

"Yeah in a painfully honest kind of way."said Sam.

Then the door to the cafeteria opened and Mandy entered with a marching band behind her.

She comes towards the CD player and took Clover's CD out to insert hers.

"Out of my way,ladies."said Mandy as she holds up Clover's CD.

Clover snatch it from her with an angry face.

"Clover is so over,it's Mandy who's dandy.Vote Mandy for Homecoming Queen."said the video as everyone in the cafeteria cheer.

"Aww cheer up Clover,you did your best.Besides it's not like you really ever had a chance at becoming Homecoming Queen.Especially when i've got the entire football team in my back pocket."said Mandy.

"JV or Varsity?"i ask.

"Both."said Mandy.

"Wow,that's impressive."said Alex only to get elbowed by Clover.

"I think so.So why don't you just give up now Clover and save yourself the humiliation of losing to me in front of the entire school."said Mandy before walking away.

Skip..
We sat at a table with our cup of latte each and Clover was holding it angrily and drinking it angrily.

"Looks like you'll need to do some serious campaigning to beat Mandy."said Sam.

"Are you kidding!I can beat Mandy on my worst hair day."said Clover.

"Listen Clover,i've overheard everything and i think i can help you with your campaign."we heard over us and looked up and saw Arnold."Heck i might even be able to secure the nerd vote for you.There's more of us than you think."

That's generous.

"Thanks...but no thanks,brainiac,i do my own campaigning."said Clover and made walked away angrily.