The Movie:Part 3

Recap:
"Decision?!What decision?!"exclaim Sam as my mirror opened up and sucked me in.

Estelle pov:

I was now on a plane with Sam,Alex and Clover who was in a jail uniform somehow

Sheesh.

"Right now it's time to start your official WHOOP training."said Jerry.

I gonna chop you up and give you to some sharks.

"This so bogus.You're actually forcing us to be spies."said Clover.

"Exactly what kind of training are we talking about?"ask Sam.

"Over the next 48 hours,you'll be instructed in extreme martial arts,high-tech weapon and equipment use and super-secret serveillance techniques.In short it's going to be challenging, grueling and extremely demanding."said Jerry.

Do want to kill us already?

"So what's the upside?"ask Alex.

"Well we do get to see Tad in a flight suit."drool Clover.

"Clover you're drooling."i whisper.

"Speaking of suits."said Jerry and pressed a button that changed our clothes to some white shirt with black pants that were comfortable and some boots.

My long and beautiful hair also was in a bun.

"Here are your spy uniforms,now let's begin shall we?"said Jerry and gave us parachutes before opening the door and the pilot tilted the plane so we fell out.

We opened our parachutes so that we don't get smash into something or drown in the ocean.

Training:we decended the world longest building with our ropes,which Alex when inside an opened window.Fail.

Next was surveillance we were supposed to spot Jerry before he does a crime but Clover got distracted by a clothing shop.Fail.

Next we were in Paris,more precisely on a boat as we search it for a bomb.I got it and i threw it before it exploded on me.It exploded on Jerry little boat but don't worry that old geezer is still alive.Fail.

Next was i don't know where we were but we were in some kind of jungle and Jerry brought us to a temple.

"Wow,this place is amazing."said Sam as we arrived at the top of the stairs.

"Hmm.Time to focus ladies,i'm gonna show you a fool-proof WHOOP kata called Blender of Death.Observe the five lethal speeds."said Jerry then proceeded to do some karata type to literally cut fruits.

Not gonna lie that was impressive.

"Okay now you show me Blender of Death."said Jerry.

"Hey this is kind of fun!"said Sam.