And he found someone who he maybe... more than liked...

"Are you getting hungry?, because I am." Minho asked the younger, he always got hungry at this time of night and snuck downstairs to get snacks, but with Jisung beside him he didn't exactly know if that was the right thing to do. Minho was hungry for food, but he was also hungry for Jisu- "Sure!" Jisung said. He didn't usually eat at this time because it was unhealthy for his body, but it was just for one night, and if he was being honest, he had to admit he was hungry. "What were you thinking of eating?" Minho questioned, smirking.

"Y-" what the fuck... "-you know... um, do you have any cookies or cupcakes?"

He giggled nervously. "I baked some cupcakes the other day, does that sound good?" Jisung nodded his head. "Allright then, I'll be back in a minute." Minho said, closing the door. Jiusng took a sigh of relief, he lost his cool there for a second there. He was never been like this around people, so why did he act like this infront of Minho.

--------------

As Minho closed the bedroom door, he proceeded to the kitchen where started dying laughing. He was really about to say 'You.' Well I guess we were both thinking the same thing then... The laughing died down into a smirk as he reached for the platter of homemade cupcakes he had baked the other day, grabbing two off the plate and placing them on a bed tray. He also grabbed some water from the fridge in case him or Jisung got thirsty.

But even if he did get thirsty he knew he could just kiss Jis- this is getting out of hand. :')

Minho headed back upstairs, he had placed the food on a bed tray so it was easier to eat, but he didn't really care about eating the food right now. All he wanted was to make sure Jisung was comfortable. He lightly hit the door with his hips, having no free hands from carrying the tray, making it swing open.

"Surprised you didn't come looking for me." Minho said, smirking.

But Jisung didn't laugh...

"Anyways," he set down a tray with cupcakes and glasses filled with water infront of Jisung and proceeded to join him under the covers. Minho took one arm and set it around Jisung's waist while lying casually on his side, resting his head on his free hand.

"Dig in~"

What in fuck was that... Minho had unintensionally whispered a little too seductively right into Jisung's ear, making the younger shiver. Jisung was getting turned on when Minho whispered in his ear, but he didn't let it show, his lips were so close to his ear, he felt his hot breath hit his neck, making him feel extremely flustered.

-------------

As embarraessed as Minho was, he didn't let it show, he continued to burry his head in the back of Jisung's shoulder, taking glances at him from time to time. Pulling his waist closer. How can someone be so beautiful? He thought to himself, looking at Jiusng's soft face.

He watched as Jisung took his first bite of the cupcake. "How is it..?" Minho whispered, this time more casual, his lips softly brushing against Jisung's ear as he spoke."I-it's, really good actually!" Minho felt proud of himself, everyone told him his baking was good, but it felt better when the compliments rolled off of Jisung's lips. "Here," Jisung picked up the second cupcke and handed it to Minho. "Take it."

"No, I'm alright." Minho sighed.

"No, once I finish mine I'll be too full to eat more, so here, take it."

He waved the cupcake around in Minho's face, forcing him to take it. He sighed, "Fine..." Minho said, grinning. Jisung backed away from him so that they could have space as they enjoyed the sweet, moist cake. Once they were finished and had taken care of the dishes, Minho rolled over twords Jisung, but the veiw wasn't what he expected.

"Well, someone's a messy eater!" He exclaimed, laughing. Jisung couldn't help but laugh too, he would usually get offend when people said those things, but it was different when Minho said it. He rolled over to see Jisung's top lip coated in blue icing from the cupcake. Minho took his thumb and placed it near the icing, he was going to wipe it off until Jisung said something.

Minho was getting turned on, he could feel it... Jisung had placed his head in the crook of his neck, his lips barely making contact with Lee Know's skin, and then he whispered. The vibration his lips made against the skin on Lee Know's neck made him release a tiny whimper. He wished Jisung would just plant his lips down on Minho's neck where they were. He nearly held back a second tiny whimper as Han pushed his face deeper into Minho's neck, making his lips lightly touch the older's skin. He held back the urge to throw his head back.

"Why not just lick it off?~"

Minho found himself stunned as he was actually considering the idea. He backed away for a moment, staring at Jisung's face, who's eyes became soft when they made contact.

Minho tried to stay confident, he tried his best not to start shaking, he tried his best not to cringe at himself as he whispered back, making the moment worth it.

"Good idea, Princess~"

Jisung held back a tiny moan at the name Minho had called, let alone the way his lips touchecd his skin when he spoke. The feeling of having Minho's lips anywhere near his neck made him go crazy. Just then, Minho took Jisung's chin lightly in his fingertips and brought his face closer, he did'nt take his eyes off of his lips for one second. Jisung felt his heartbeat begin to beat out of his chest as Minho got even closer to his face...

"Minho sweetie, I'm home!"

"Ugh..." Minho took his thumb and rubbed it gently over Jisung's plump, pink lips before proceeding to open the bedroom door. "Where are you going?" Jisung asked, even though he knew very well where he was going. "My mom just got home, I have to go see if she needs help with anything." Jisung took a chance to ask a question, "Can I come?"

"Um... she doesn't really know that you're here but I guess it's better to let her know now."

Minho explained. He grabbed Jisung's hand and brought him down the stairs with him to go greet his mother. Lee Know felt himself grip Jisung's hand tighter as he saw another person standing with his mom.

"Mom, who is this..?"

---------------

A/N:Okay but this chapter really did take a turn, I'm surprised by my own writing. Also does anyone else watch Cindie's edits on tiktok, or illegalcaptions or whatever because like- By the way this is my largest chapter yet with a total of 1933 words!